Batmans infra VI

Didnt knew where to post this, move if necessary. Thx!

Finally found a pic of batmans infra VI...I knew he was wearing infras, but never saw a good pic of them

from the batman movie from 1991 (correct me if i am wrong)...Michael Keaton seems to have small feet....

pics from kix and the city

Bonus pic: i think these are original mc flys..but i am not sure....

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS and SECOND PLACE IS FOR LOSERS. PM me for prices and sizes!

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
neva seem them b4

Seen em before. Those are not Infrareds. They are obviously all black.

Anyways, McFly's and those VI's= :pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

yea both are straight fire!!
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

I think these are from Batman Returns in 1992. I think he had some sort of Nike cross trainers for the first movie.

haha. nice batmans.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Maybe they were made all black to begin with jus for the movie. I'm using my sidekick so the writing on the VI's are small, but the first 2 words seem to say "too nike". I cud be wrong. But its prob like a thank u from batman the movie. So I'm sure nike customized the shoes for them and intentionaly made them all black and put the extra stuff on it. Lol. That's wat I'm thinking. Both shoes are nice as hell tho. Love'em both.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

I think we all know what kapepper meant, DeadInfrared, you need to settle down.

never seen a full pic of the mcfly's thanx kapepper. I heard the mcflys are gonna release to the public(not jordan brand related, I know) has anyone heard anything about this?
Team Pacific Northwest​

very nice thanks for the pics man
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

infras have clear midsole.. and also red on the shoe.. hence the name infraRED... clearly custom made

Back
Top Bottom