Batmans infra VI

anybody else notice the vi boot tag pic on pg 2 says "batman director ringwood". we all know supercool director tim burton did batman yo.

:wow:
eek.gif
Signed by Bob Kane?!?!!! SWEEEEEET!!!

Priceless.

i would rock mcflys. there was a ds pair on ebay a few months ago. it had working led light that lit up on the sole and the side of the shoe, as well as thestrap. i think they only went for like $600. but they were fire. thought i saved the pics, but i can't find them.

I was just about to bring this thread back myself! There's some movie auction house that's selling the costume from BATMAN RETURNS on ebay right now.The starting bid is $60,000. I was gonna bid on it, but I just bought the black AJ I's from the Opening Day Pack, so now I'm broke.

if i remember correctly infrared actually has red in it but hey i stopped collecting about a year ago

Originally Posted by DeadInfrared

Quote:
infrareds do not and never have had CLEAR MIDSOLES. parts of the SOLE are clear, but not the midsole.

Actually the whole outsole is clear, its just plainted black at the front center and rear.
I'm surprised everybody missed this statement. Funny thing is the dude has Infared VI in his avy, but has no clue what he's talking about.Everybody knows if it's black that means it's black rubber. LOL Seems as though he was banned though. Good for us.

Back
Top Bottom