Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Joined Nov 13, 2009
Absolutely cannot wait, I'm hoping a lot of the environments are as open as the last two. I don't want it to become another 'corridor shooter.'

D

Deleted member 37754

Love the Battlefield games. All the storylines and gameplay are great. Can't Wait.

Joined Jul 9, 2009
I think I will be waiting on Sandy Bridge to finish building my system. Looks like it will require a lot to run at full settings.

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by juggy4805

I think I will be waiting on Sandy Bridge to finish building my system. Looks like it will require a lot to run at full settings.

Yea im going to finish my rig but upgrade when the next gen video cards comes out at the end of the year.

Joined Jun 18, 2007
Battlefield 2, not Bad Company 2, but Battlefield 2 on the PC, is my favorite multiplayer game of all time. I hope this one can replicate that.

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Joined Apr 29, 2006
Battlefield 1942 + 1943 > *

I used to just fly planes and drive cars all day and make the enemy chase me, I didn't even care about killing people.

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I'll wait till playing a demo or beta before getting any hopes up. Bad Company 2 is mediocre.

Battlefield 2142 for PC was the last one I really enjoyed.

1943 was dope but the online community seemed to die out, partly due to the limited amount of maps (3+1 plane map)

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by derrty6232

I used to just fly planes and drive cars all day and make the enemy chase me, I didn't even care about killing people.

I hated people like you
The enemy would be taking over the airstrip and ya'll would just be flying around doing tricks and #%%%. I purposely didn't use the aa gun to help ya'll

ugh why cant they make cod look like this..

Because consoles hold back the graphics whereas with the PC you have a lot more freedom. This game doesn't even support dx9.

Joined Feb 15, 2009
EA has always gotten the sound effects/voice acting on that cinematic level. modern warfare has that gameplay down.

currently mw2 is the best shooter on consoles imo. but honestly, after seeing this trailer
i think mw2 may finally get retired.

sidenote, i know that this game won't look as good on consoles as it does on PC (at the same time, it won't look bad by any means on xbox). i may pass on the console version and cop this when i finally get to build my pc.

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005
Originally Posted by derrty6232

sounds like good LULz

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now