Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

bc2 was very underrated. this looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely cannot wait, I'm hoping a lot of the environments are as open as the last two. I don't want it to become another 'corridor shooter.'

Love the Battlefield games. All the storylines and gameplay are great. Can't Wait.

I think I will be waiting on Sandy Bridge to finish building my system. Looks like it will require a lot to run at full settings.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

I think I will be waiting on Sandy Bridge to finish building my system. Looks like it will require a lot to run at full settings.

Yea im going to finish my rig but upgrade when the next gen video cards comes out at the end of the year.

Battlefield 2, not Bad Company 2, but Battlefield 2 on the PC, is my favorite multiplayer game of all time. I hope this one can replicate that.

Battlefield 1942 + 1943 > *

I used to just fly planes and drive cars all day and make the enemy chase me, I didn't even care about killing people.

pimp.gif

I'll wait till playing a demo or beta before getting any hopes up. Bad Company 2 is mediocre.

Battlefield 2142 for PC was the last one I really enjoyed.

1943 was dope but the online community seemed to die out, partly due to the limited amount of maps (3+1 plane map)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I used to just fly planes and drive cars all day and make the enemy chase me, I didn't even care about killing people.

pimp.gif

I hated people like you
30t6p3b.gif
The enemy would be taking over the airstrip and ya'll would just be flying around doing tricks and #%%%. I purposely didn't use the aa gun to help ya'll
30t6p3b.gif

ugh why cant they make cod look like this..

Because consoles hold back the graphics whereas with the PC you have a lot more freedom. This game doesn't even support dx9.

EA has always gotten the sound effects/voice acting on that cinematic level. modern warfare has that gameplay down.

currently mw2 is the best shooter on consoles imo. but honestly, after seeing this trailer
sick.gif
i think mw2 may finally get retired.

sidenote, i know that this game won't look as good on consoles as it does on PC (at the same time, it won't look bad by any means on xbox). i may pass on the console version and cop this when i finally get to build my pc.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sounds like good LULz

Back
Top Bottom