Battlefield 3 predicts paris attacks

in on conspiracy thread  , seriously though ....WHY would a "secret" society , purposely put themselves out there ? why would they put this in a video game on purpose if they dont want you to know its a hoax? doesnt make sense 

Last edited:
Why is it in the game? Why was that date chosen? Who chose that date? Why are you not answering the question instead of going around the issue?

Who the **** would replay Battlefield 3?

He probably saw it posted somewhere else. I read about this 2 days ago.

It means nothing.

No, because if you're creating a modern war game, a mission that takes place in a major city like Paris is not a stretch at all. And that terrorists would target a major city in real life is just common sense.

And the mission is about two Russian guys trying to track down a Nuke that was stolen from Russia or something. That's not even close to what happened on Friday . The fact that the date was november 13th is just dumb luck. And i believe the missions takes place in 2014 anyways.

So, yeah.

Last edited:
All of last week, pretty much every night, I was having nightmares of my teeth falling out. It was painful nightmares where I didn't even wanna sleep. I would clench my jaw tight but some force would cause me to rip out my own teeth.

I looked up the meaning and it's associated with death.

I told my mom Friday because she's into analyzing dreams and all that crap and she said "that's not good, something bad is gonna happen" .. And Friday evening of course the attacks happened.

Not saying I'm psychic but it tripped me out because the nightmares have stopped since.

Last edited:
No, because if you're creating a modern war game, a mission that takes place in a major city like Paris is not a stretch at all. And that terrorists would target a major city in real life is just common sense.

And the mission is about two Russian guys trying to track down a Nuke that was stolen from Russia or something. That's not even close to what happened on Friday . The fact that the date was november 13th is just dumb luck. And i believe the missions takes place in 2014 anyways.

So, yeah.

That you for this brah. I already tried to point it out to dude

-And you friend just happens to be playing BF3's campaign, which is generally consider sub par, buggy, and on old gen consoles and noticed this short blurb. OK pa

You sure you didn't get it from the dozen of so sources spreading this theory this weekend. Or the video that was posted a couple days ago in the thread you first posted that pic in. A thread you're active in.

Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
All of last week, pretty much every night, I was having nightmares of my teeth falling out. It was painful nightmares where I didn't even wanna sleep. I would clench my jaw tight but some force would cause me to rip out my own teeth.

I looked up the meaning and it's associated with death.

I told my mom Friday because she's into analyzing dreams and all that crap and she said "that's not good, something bad is gonna happen" .. And Friday evening of course the attacks happened.

Not saying I'm psychic but it tripped me out because the nightmares have stopped since.
i can dig it... some people do have a connection with others in the sleep world , our vibrational frequencies can meet in another plane of existence and our energies can pass information to us via these channels...

Back
Top Bottom