Battleship (2012) Trailer Starring Taylor Kitsch, Rihanna, Liam Neeson Vol. wat?

So help me God if one of the lines in the movie is "you sank my battleship!!
ohwell.gif
"  I will kill somebody. 
laugh.gif

I don't remember alien ships in the game.

I would've written it like the game, two fleets of ships, with no radar [cause: electromagnetic surge during a storm?], the Admiral and crew of both sides put their faith in their limited missiles, hoping to hit something...anything.
High drama and suspense, following missiles missing their targets and sinking battleships.
The majority of the dialogue is between the Admirals, talking **** and lamenting the loss of their ships and crew, growing to respect one another.
The grand finale would have the final ship on both sides, no missiles left, charging into each other until...the ghost of Osama Bin Laden inhabiting the body of a giant squid attacks both ships, and the two enemies are forced to join hands to defeat the monster!

I won't spoil the end.

Originally Posted by CP1708

So help me God if one of the lines in the movie is "you sank my battleship!!
ohwell.gif
"  I will kill somebody. 
laugh.gif
im REALLY hoping that this line will be said in the movie, im not even joking, i would die laughing.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Connect four.  
laugh.gif

I'm waiting on this one to be brought to the big screen..... 
Monopoly-movie-Ridley-Scott.jpg

A Monopoly film is in the works with Ridley Scott as director.

dont understand why the instant hate, damn you dudes on kill me with that. The trailer was not that bad and really did not give a in depth story plot for the movie and yall are already saying it sucks...SMH

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

You went from enlisted to an officer faster than anyone in the history of the United States Navy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top notch writing right there.

that alone sold me on the movie.  can't wait to see this now, I hope it's available in 3-D

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

You went from enlisted to an officer faster than anyone in the history of the United States Navy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top notch writing right there.

that alone sold me on the movie.  can't wait to see this now, I hope it's available in 3-D

rihanna's forehead + 3D??? no sir

Originally Posted by SexPistol032

dont understand why the instant hate, damn you dudes on kill me with that. The trailer was not that bad and really did not give a in depth story plot for the movie and yall are already saying it sucks...SMH

This. And who is that in your avy? 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This is where people have a justified argument about Hollywood being morons... just an awful idea and it reportedly cost over 200 million dollars to make.
I went to the movies last night and this was one of the trailers shown. Every preview they showed was awful, Hollywood is really +!*@*!+ up.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't remember alien ships in the game.

I would've written it like the game, two fleets of ships, with no radar [cause: electromagnetic surge during a storm?], the Admiral and crew of both sides put their faith in their limited missiles, hoping to hit something...anything.
High drama and suspense, following missiles missing their targets and sinking battleships.
The majority of the dialogue is between the Admirals, talking **** and lamenting the loss of their ships and crew, growing to respect one another.
The grand finale would have the final ship on both sides, no missiles left, charging into each other until...the ghost of Osama Bin Laden inhabiting the body of a giant squid attacks both ships, and the two enemies are forced to join hands to defeat the monster!

I won't spoil the end.

tumblr_lp6zxgiDnx1qbd66z.gif

saw this trailer before cowboys and aliens started. the whole theatre was laughing after the trailer
laugh.gif

Anyone see this?
I saw it (online stream), and it's pretty ridiculous
laugh.gif

I suppose it's entertaining to watch if you're bored, there's a lot of weird action. A few laughs. You'll REALLY have to suspend all disbelief if you see this movie.
And Brooklyn Decker was
pimp.gif

If non-stop explosion is your thing you'll like this movie. Flat out horrible without that much action. Rihanna should never act again.
30t6p3b.gif

This is just the beginning guys. Rumor is, they're planning a "Candy Land" movie starring Adam Sandler. Hollywood never ceases to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom