Bay 2 Breakers. Anyone else go today?

Good times as usual. Booze everywhere, all kinds of lovely women everywhere, naked dudes walking the streets freely, and just generally a great Bay AreaTradition
laugh.gif

First a pic an East Coast person took and posted online. Someone I knew posted it onto my facebook and I was
eek.gif

Some of my pics

n34702233_30979625_3012711.jpg

n34702233_30979629_6187707.jpg

n34702233_30979630_5227841.jpg

n34702233_30979634_3820536.jpg

n34702233_30979635_8143538.jpg

307x5x3.jpg

i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good(naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good (naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)
laugh.gif
Someone's mad.

Course I cant post all the pics without asking to be "banned".
wink.gif

you go for the hell of it, for the fun of it. if youre going worrying about the naked guys than thats another story. youre from sf, you should be use to this.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good (naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)
laugh.gif
Someone's mad.

wink.gif

just censor the rest of the pics

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

laugh.gif
Someone's mad.

wink.gif

just censor the rest of the pics
yeah what he said. i was watching a lil bit on kron 4, some interesting costumes. didnt catch the overgrown power rangers though lol i WILL get myOG Red Ranger costume though just watch

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

you go for the hell of it, for the fun of it. if youre going worrying about the naked guys than thats another story. youre from sf, you should be use to this.
basically.

it used to be a long *%+ run/race in SF

now it's a halloween like booze fest march through the city

Back
Top Bottom