Bay 2 Breakers. Anyone else go today?

Joined Apr 28, 2008
Good times as usual. Booze everywhere, all kinds of lovely women everywhere, naked dudes walking the streets freely, and just generally a great Bay AreaTradition

First a pic an East Coast person took and posted online. Someone I knew posted it onto my facebook and I was

Some of my pics

Joined Feb 11, 2008
i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good(naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)

Joined Apr 28, 2008
Originally Posted by ericescobar

i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good (naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)
Someone's mad.

Course I cant post all the pics without asking to be "banned".

yan can cook

Banned
Joined Jan 25, 2009
you go for the hell of it, for the fun of it. if youre going worrying about the naked guys than thats another story. youre from sf, you should be use to this.

Joined Nov 25, 2006
Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

i know your wearing the same costume you wore when you were 12, but thats no excuse to skimp on the pics. i didn't go, no way. don't think the good (naked chics) outweigh the bad (naked dudes with no inhibitions)
Someone's mad.

just censor the rest of the pics

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Someone's mad.

just censor the rest of the pics
yeah what he said. i was watching a lil bit on kron 4, some interesting costumes. didnt catch the overgrown power rangers though lol i WILL get myOG Red Ranger costume though just watch

Joined Apr 28, 2008
Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

you go for the hell of it, for the fun of it. if youre going worrying about the naked guys than thats another story. youre from sf, you should be use to this.
basically.

Joined Oct 31, 2008
it used to be a long *%+ run/race in SF

now it's a halloween like booze fest march through the city

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now