Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

The Weeknd probably will add another bay show since San Jose is basically sold out.

Going to Kanye on Thursday also.

Kanye in SJ tonight was HORRIBLE!! I think this was one of his worse RANTS ever. Like literally he started close to 10pm and we walked out at 12:30am. I'm sure you guys will see on social media. I love Kanye since College Dropout and prob always will but dude seriously gotta stop this **** and just play the music. He can feels whatever he feels but 1hr of music and 1.5hr of ranting is NOT cool. He has twitter and maybe an IG so use that **** to voice your opinion which ur entitled to have! He also said he didn't vote but if he would have voted, he would have voted Trump. No spoiler alert there!

Kanye in SJ tonight was HORRIBLE!! I think this was one of his worse RANTS ever. Like literally he started close to 10pm and we walked out at 12:30am. I'm sure you guys will see on social media. I love Kanye since College Dropout and prob always will but dude seriously gotta stop this **** and just play the music. He can feels whatever he feels but 1hr of music and 1.5hr of ranting is NOT cool. He has twitter and maybe an IG so use that **** to voice your opinion which ur entitled to have! He also said he didn't vote but if he would have voted, he would have voted Trump. No spoiler alert there!
Sorry to hear for all the people who felt like they wasted their money thinking they were going to a concert.. Not to be an *******, but it makes me feel better about not going now 
laugh.gif

yeah bro I heard the news all over. for sure not going to any other shows. I think he has Sac this saturday. God speed for that crew who decided to go. Friend of mine won tickets off the radio so free.99 ish but that much ranting is hell

Yeah people were leaving the San Jose show before it even ended because everyone was done with all the ranting lol

yeah bro I heard the news all over. for sure not going to any other shows. I think he has Sac this saturday. God speed for that crew who decided to go. Friend of mine won tickets off the radio so free.99 ish but that much ranting is hell

You called it and I knew Sac was going to get it bad since it was the next show after all the media heard about SJ! He actually ended the show SMFH Dude might as well cancel his tour. He has like 30 shows left and it's going to get progressively worse!

Last edited:
Wonder if this weeks shows issues had anything to do with it being donda'a West anniversary of her passing

Anyone going to Outside Lands this year? Lineup is very underwhelming for a 10th anniversary show

^^ Prob gonna get tix for whatever day Solange performs.. hopefully it'll be the same day as either

ATCQ or Kaytranada or Thundercat.. I guess that's it.. yea that line up is weak

I got tickets for Outside Lands.. gonna be my third straight year. Yeah this year's lineup didn't really blow me away but my brother lives like across the street from the park so it's a party all weekend. :smokin

G Easy performing at 1015 Folsom next thursday on the 27th. super low key/unannounced until the last second.

also the A's game on the 28th you'll get a free bobblehead of Easy with your A's Ticket lol

with what company? I went 3 years ago when Yeezus came out and it was dope. but yeah the vendors got to go out and about. free ticket in and when its the last shows of the night yall are packed up and done so you got time to catch one of the last/best acts of the night:smokin

Anyone know if Gucci is performing with Weeknd on 10/8 @ Oracle??

I was looking at tickets online and all other stops on the tour list Weekend, Gucci, and NAV except for Oracle which only says Weeknd.

Check Gucci's schedule if he's touring and if he's around our parts with a day off I'd might get excited and hopeful

Back
Top Bottom