Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

^ Got my tickets last week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Good stuff. We need a thread like this and it shouldn't be just for concerts but anything going on in the Bay. I'll add this cause I am going:

mobbboxcopy.jpg

Mobb Deep at Mezzanine
May 29th
You can even do a meet and greet with them and get Prodig's autograph on his book for like $87. Haha.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00468D4E9D7C6F

DJ Q-Bert at Yoshi's SF
may 14th at 10:30pm
http://www.yoshis.com/san...azzclub/artist/show/1862

">
I gotta go to the mobb deep show.

Good stuff. We need a thread like this and it shouldn't be just for concerts but anything going on in the Bay. I'll add this cause I am going:

mobbboxcopy.jpg

Mobb Deep at Mezzanine
May 29th
You can even do a meet and greet with them and get Prodig's autograph on his book for like $87. Haha.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00468D4E9D7C6F

DJ Q-Bert at Yoshi's SF
may 14th at 10:30pm
http://www.yoshis.com/san...azzclub/artist/show/1862

">
I gotta go to the mobb deep show.

Peter Bjorn John

10/06 – San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall
10/07 – Oakland, CA @ New Parish
10/08 – San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s

Peter Bjorn John

10/06 – San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall
10/07 – Oakland, CA @ New Parish
10/08 – San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Damn, I wish I'd known about this thread sooner. Good lookin out everyone. Expect massive updates from me 
June 8

Mayer Hawthorne, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars @The Bill Graham Center in SF

Tickets: 37.50
Dont sleep on Plan B!
DL Defamation of Strickland Banks
pimp.gif

I see Mayer Hawthorne will be doing a double dip that night. Tickets are $6!

247904_10150316035869676_502674675_9892690_7928946_n.jpg

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Damn, I wish I'd known about this thread sooner. Good lookin out everyone. Expect massive updates from me 
June 8

Mayer Hawthorne, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars @The Bill Graham Center in SF

Tickets: 37.50
Dont sleep on Plan B!
DL Defamation of Strickland Banks
pimp.gif

I see Mayer Hawthorne will be doing a double dip that night. Tickets are $6!

247904_10150316035869676_502674675_9892690_7928946_n.jpg

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

^^^^^Damn! That mega sucks. I got Sade tickets for that day but damn, that is one hell of a Rock The Bells list even though I seen most of those guys at separate shows. Still have yet to see Badu and GZA.

Im going to Sade show the day prior , on friday.

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn....8 rows away? Did you win the tickets or something? That will be something. I got upper level seats...haha. Oh well...not even trippin' and just glad I am going for the first time.

And I went to Rock The Bells about 3 years ago and my only gripe is that it is too damn long. I think rock concerts are better to have as an all day thing cause when headliners finally go on at night, I am pretty much super exhausted.
paid 3 stacks for each tix, its my bday. well worth it.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

^^^^^Damn! That mega sucks. I got Sade tickets for that day but damn, that is one hell of a Rock The Bells list even though I seen most of those guys at separate shows. Still have yet to see Badu and GZA.

Im going to Sade show the day prior , on friday.

8 rows from stage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn....8 rows away? Did you win the tickets or something? That will be something. I got upper level seats...haha. Oh well...not even trippin' and just glad I am going for the first time.

And I went to Rock The Bells about 3 years ago and my only gripe is that it is too damn long. I think rock concerts are better to have as an all day thing cause when headliners finally go on at night, I am pretty much super exhausted.
paid 3 stacks for each tix, its my bday. well worth it.

Quick question.... are we allowed to bring backpacks, food, and drinks (water) into the greek theater in berkley? thanks in advanced.

Quick question.... are we allowed to bring backpacks, food, and drinks (water) into the greek theater in berkley? thanks in advanced.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

I swear I brought food in there one time but that was almost 8 years ago when it happened. I for some reason I doubt the water thing will pass cause people are so paranoid off of people bringing booze and they want to sell water to make some money at those venues.

And I went to the Mobb concert Sunday. Contact high was in full effect but they rocked the show. At one point they said something like E-40 was coming out but then he didn't. Even Dave Chappelle was apparently in the building as well. It was good times:

deeper-than-rap-1.jpg

deeper-than-rap-2.jpg

deeper-than-rap-3.jpg

deeper-than-rap-4.jpg

deeper-than-rap-5.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

I swear I brought food in there one time but that was almost 8 years ago when it happened. I for some reason I doubt the water thing will pass cause people are so paranoid off of people bringing booze and they want to sell water to make some money at those venues.

And I went to the Mobb concert Sunday. Contact high was in full effect but they rocked the show. At one point they said something like E-40 was coming out but then he didn't. Even Dave Chappelle was apparently in the building as well. It was good times:

deeper-than-rap-1.jpg

deeper-than-rap-2.jpg

deeper-than-rap-3.jpg

deeper-than-rap-4.jpg

deeper-than-rap-5.jpg

diplo/major lazer is coming to som i believe its the 24th. ill edit with more info later.

Back
Top Bottom