Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Anyone hear anything good about the Usher/August Alsina concert? 

I have a pair of cheap tickets that I might just get rid of since it's on a Monday night and I'll be coming from SF.

I just saw Ryan Hemsworth in SF last night at The Independent and it was pretty good.

I copped tickets for G-Eazy, Kehlani & Kool John on Feb 6th. Anyone else going?

G-Eazy at the Warfield in SF and Rae Sremmurd at New Parish in Oakland tonight.

I wanted to see both but I bought G-Eazy tickets a few months back.

Not related to concerts per say but there's an app called Gametime where you can by sporting event tickets for dirt cheap off of other people who are selling them. It's not like stubhub or craigslist because once you buy the ticket it goes straight to your phone and the venue can scan it from there. You never have to actually meet the person selling the ticket. the tickets get cheaper the closer to the event. My friend used the app for the Warriors Spurs game a few days ago and paid $30 each for some good seats. He bought them the day of the game

food for thought

Got my eager beaver tickets for Outside Lands a few weeks ago. The lineup was announced today and it's pretty dope. Anyone going?

Very dope lineup. Been wanting to see Mumford & Sons for ages. A lot more edm DJs then last years. There was only like 1 onstage and smaller ones at the Heineken dome.

Too bad I won't even be in the country those days [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Action Bronson at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz on April 12th.

Raekwon and Ghostface at 1015 Folsom in SF on April 9th.

Mos Def at 1015 Folsom in SF on April 23rd.

Apparently Travis Scott was amazing according to my bro and his videos. Now I have to see next time around

Presales today at 12:00 for Jamie XX at Fox Theatre in Oakland and Zedd at Bill Graham Civic Center in SF through Another Planet Entertainment

PRESALE CODES:

Zedd = true

Jamie XX= Duncan 

Last edited:
I feel like I post too much on here lol.

Here are my next few shows the next few months:

06/06 - BFD (Shoreline Amphitheater)
06/12 - Trippy Turtle (1015 Folsom)
06/26 - Ryan Hemsworth (1015 Folsom)
07/14 - J. Cole (Shoreline Amphitheater)
08/07 - 08/09 - Outside Lands (Golden Gate Park)
09/11 - Mad Decent Block Party (UC Berkeley Greek Theater)
09/16 - Zedd (Bill Graham)
10/24 - Lido (Mezzanine)

Still debating on going to Beyond Wonderland and I'm pretty sure a few smaller events will pop up from now till October.

I feel like I post too much on here lol.

Here are my next few shows the next few months:

06/06 - BFD (Shoreline Amphitheater)
06/12 - Trippy Turtle (1015 Folsom)
06/26 - Ryan Hemsworth (1015 Folsom)
07/14 - J. Cole (Shoreline Amphitheater)
08/07 - 08/09 - Outside Lands (Golden Gate Park)
09/11 - Mad Decent Block Party (UC Berkeley Greek Theater)
09/16 - Zedd (Bill Graham)
10/24 - Lido (Mezzanine)

Still debating on going to Beyond Wonderland and I'm pretty sure a few smaller events will pop up from now till October.
Good list, don't forget HARD just announced HARD SF at The Armory 07/30, they're bringing the Chemical Brothers and Brodinski!

There's an EDM event on August 22nd at Oracle with some good names just can't think off the top of my head. I only got Beyond Wonderland going for me as I'm out of the country most of the summer. I arrive back the same day as the mentioned event so I'm out on everything.

Outside lands would've been on my list to do. Last year's was cool. I though about Mad Decent but I'm pretty sure tickets are sold out now

There's an EDM event on August 22nd at Oracle with some good names just can't think off the top of my head. I only got Beyond Wonderland going for me as I'm out of the country most of the summer. I arrive back the same day as the mentioned event so I'm out on everything.

Outside lands would've been on my list to do. Last year's was cool. I though about Mad Decent but I'm pretty sure tickets are sold out now

Correct, Mad Decent Block Party is sold out as is Outside Lands.

Correct, Mad Decent Block Party is sold out as is Outside Lands.
MDBP isn't soldout

ETD Love 8/22 I might go since Dash is going to be there

Back
Top Bottom