Bay Area Goonies (Don't Get Your Treasure Snatched)

...Im sure you dudes know what im talking about... the packs of wolves who are out lurking between thursday-sunday nights at century movie theaters, southland/bayfair/hilltop malls, showing up at house parties and the backstreets waiting for dudes to get caught slippin. I can always spot these dudes :lol:
laugh.gif
Usually (but not always) in tall tees, beanies, girbauds, dreads, and "red eyes" (official hood uniform)

Almost everyone i know has been caught up and has been robbed, chased, or had to fight for no reason at all....

so i KNOW you dudes have some stories cause one dude posted he got jumped and videotaped by 20+ dudes at bay street....

I got robbed a few time back in Highschool ever since then I've been really careful about where I go, what I have on me always have a shank on me sometimes a bat in my trunk, others can flame and call me a whimp but you'll be thinking about this post when your in this situation. Just be aware of your surroundings where ever it is you go

Dudes get robbed or punk'd for no apparent reason. I live in San Pablo/Richmond and these cats out here think they can mean mug and punk yo @#%$ and you gonna look down or run away. @#%$ them. Looking at me like I owe you something nukka! I got into my first fight when I was 13 in front of my pops. He told me If I got my @#%$ whooped that he himself would whoop me at home. I'll be damned if some other cat puts his hands on me and i don't do anything. If something is gonna go down, I'm gonna do it swinging.
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

the last time i got robbed was when i was 12 back in 92. i got jumped for my pager(they had these before cell phones). 3 big @#%$ somans jumped me for my bravo express. i wasent really mad cause i fought back and didnt go out like no punk!

Are these the same bunch of idiots running around Oakland beating people up for no reason?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

Quote:
I live in San Pablo/Richmond and these cats out here think they can mean mug and punk yo and you gonna look down or run away.

I live there too, right by the college. It's koo as long as you don't look shook-up or anything. But I still see people get robbed from time to time when I catch the bus.

I usually go to hilltop mall area or baystreet every weekend and so far its been good...I just mind my own business

Quote:
Are these the same bunch of idiots running around Oakland beating people up for no reason?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You're More Like A Big Brother."

anybody wanna buy a hoodpass? works in every city and in all 50 states.

i got it 4 cheap.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
ha haha ha ha​

a friend of mine just got his fronts punched out...get robbed by a bunch of somoans and they really @#%$ his grill up...had to have serious surgery and all that @#%$

im lucky though my neighborhood has really cleaned up in the last 5 years (35th and Mac)

TEAM RAIDERS

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

When I was back in the town... East side O 7800.... @#%$ was crazy never got into any funk that was serious enuf till I move to San Jose then I statred to get into.... Just the other week I got into with a older cat I had funk with a year ago... I was alone at the mall when him and his weak patnas tried to roll up on me.. o yes I had to give them the bidnes.... But never got my Shhhhh bustd in ... You can still catch me out there in the town all day everyday.....
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR

XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

RICO 7JT . .
where u stay at in san jo.. if thas where it is u stay at.. im down there everyweek n seen that @#%$ too, people actin' hard wenever they wit a group of their homeboys

breaking news: was buyin a beer at the corner store on 23rd and e. 17, three mexicans started fightin each other in the store and the owner was just like, take it outside. so they stopped fighting, went outside and continued to beat the hell outta each other. i actually killed like half the beer watchin until i heard a siren then walked back to my car on 22nd.
free city boys

Quote:
Are you serious? Maybe I don't dwell in bad spots but I thought things were getting better in my neighborhood. Are these like knuckleheaded teens or are they full grown idiots?

Knucle heads. All youngstas. I've never had a problem with any of the cats out here but I do see how others get @#%$ with. I tell my family, my younger cousins, that they need to step up. We been in San Pablo/Richmond since 2001 and never had a problem, before then grew up in the city.

Hilltop, thats an indoor swapmeet. @#%$ that place. i think I go onceor twice a year.
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

I really do hate these youngsters who are just wasting their lives for nothing. I never really had a problem but my brother and cousin do because they look like gangsters (skin bald heads, goatee, and a mean face) They always get mistaken for gang members in San Francisco even though they avoid the Mission area. LIfe is tough so get a helmet!

hilltop is like the east bay version of serramonte.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
Hilltop, thats an indoor swapmeet. that place. i think I go onceor twice a year.

HAHA. About a year ago, afriend of mine who was goign to BErkeley took me to hilltop as a "cultural experience" I had to hold in the laughter the entire time. That place was quite possibly the most pathetic sight i've ever seen. I wouldnt' mind if it was blown off the face of the earth

people being robbed is nothing new. i remember about 3 years ago, i seen some guys who were wearing mad pink around the mission (frisco) got jumped and robbed real bad. pretty boys shouldn't be walking in some hood tryna look good in front of thugs. stupid kids
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Back
Top Bottom