BAY AREA heads: is the daly city driving test easy?

How bad do you drive where you need to find an "easy driving test"?
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Quote:
go to Fremont. hellllla easy

truth. I took it at Fremont. It was ridiculously easy...

I @#%$ up so many times cuz I was driving a stick for my license test... We was at an intersection. I was waiting..but the lady wanted me to go,l so I just went and 2 cars went at the same time and almost hit me.

Later I waited for a pedestrian to cross and then the lady told me to just go.

Then the LAST sure thing to make me fail..was when she told me to pull up to the curb and reverse 10 feet. Well I put the gear into reverse..and then ran up the curb cuz i didn't know my car's limitations yet.

and yes..I still passed.

when i took mine back in the day it was pretty easy. it literally lasted only like less than 10 minutes.

you'd have an easier time doing the actual test than waiting in those ridiculous lines and waiting for your number to be called.
a sciolistic point of view...

When i took my driving test in San Mateo the instructor dropped his pen out the window. He had a clipboard with out a pen for the whole test. when i finished he said i passed :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm sure you'll be fine, getting your DL is like getting the prize at the bottom of a cracker jack box.

take it at san mateo. i failed at daly city my first time.

it's not the driver, it's the person that works at dmv that determines if you pass or not.
By the way, email me if you're interested in sz13 blk/red 1999 XV or blk/sil XVIII lows for near retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com gotkix@gmail.com

Took the test in DC it was cake. I don't know why some people make it out to be so hard, it's only driving.

wu-tang​

Quote:
take it at san mateo. i failed at daly city my first time.

Yeah go to San Mateo, in DC since there is hella hills you might have focus on staying under the speed limit more.

if your appointment is at 3, you'll probably end up taking it at like 330... just make sure to exaggerate looking both ways. and when you come to a blind intersection, you stop, creep out slowly and stop again to look both ways. then cross.
Forsale: VNDS Black/Red XIX's size 10.5; DS Carolina 13's size 10.5; VNDS Kashima 97's size 10. Get at me with offers.

was it a white dude that tested you? cause I remember dude was telling me real late too so I got pissed and I asked him what I was gonna do next right after I did one thing. dude also wasn't saying anything if I should go straight or turn when the lane split into two.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Took mine at San Mateo.. I was about to turn and smash right into a car at an intersection, but the lady grabbed onto the steering wheel and prevented me from doing so. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM BAY AREA / Team Wipe Me Down / TEAM WARRIORS / SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

I live in Daly City but I took the test in San Mateo. I've heard from my friends that the Daly City one is tougher because there's a lot more traffic and stuff. When I took the test in San Mateo, all the streets were really wide and there wasn't much traffic so it was pretty easy.
TEAM SF GIANTS

Back
Top Bottom