BAY AREA heads: is the daly city driving test easy?

It was mad easy...I got a 99. Any driving instructor would take you out there first and let you get used to the course. They have you go through possible things that might be on the test.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

It's really easy, don't worry. I drove for a total of 7-8 hours and passed the test with flying colors.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

if you feel like traveling to the east Colisuem DMV is dumb @#%$ easy...just dont go around 3 on a weekday hella lil @#%$ just gettin out of school
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

san mateo was the easyest for me the bezzie wasent even paying attention..here do this if u geta female just start a conversation thats what i did lol and i passed my first try :smile:
smile.gif
EquipoTRIcolor

LAST NT SN: StaySuckaFree650

Myspace: www.myspace.com/ssf_650

WORD.

San Mateo was easy. Perfect score.

Daly City should be easy as well. I forgot what turn it was... I think Mission to Eastmoor diagonal to Wendy's was some trick turn?

Like above said, your behind the wheel instructor should have taken you through the course.

Good luck!
portfolio

I passed in Daly City. It's easy. Other people I've talked to said that Redwood City is by far the easiest, but it doesn't really matter. If you know how to drive, you'll pass any city's driving test.

One thing about Daly City though that some people find difficult (I guess :\
ohwell.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Take the one in Fremont. I remember my test 4 years ago...literally went around the block. Took about 6-7 minutes.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
-second username-​

it used to be hella easier than the one at the sf dmv, but i heard they make heads parallel park at the dc one now. no biggie if you're a competent driver tho. you really shouldn't be on the road if you can't parallel.

i took mine in sf eons ago....woulda got a perfect but coming back into the dmv driveway at the end of the test, this pedestrian paused and wanted to let me roll thru. i knew pedestrians always have the right of way at crossings & driveways, so i just motioned for dude to go, but we went thru the whole "no, you go, first," routine like 3 x's. finally, i just said eff it, thanked dude, and drove in. the examiner docked me 3 pts for that. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Santa Clara DMV is hella easy too....I took mine there and got a 97...you're basically in residential the whole time, except for a couple turns where you gotta watch for incoming cars.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

DC was easy. don't go when kids are coming out of the high school cause it'll definitely mess you up. basically the course is a block around the DMV, then head to school st. towards Mission, then a right on Mission. right again where Wendy's is, then right at Junipero, then left towards In n Out then back. no parallel parking, just pull up to the curb.

IMO you should take it in DC, if you pass the test there compared to the hella easy spots then just proves more that you're ready to drive, better to make a mistake on a test than in real life
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Wouldn't this post be better in Norcal forum? We trying to keep it alive

Well I think Redwood City is easy I can show you the route like it's nothing I know the whole thing exactly when they'll tell you to switch lanes and when to park and reverse in a str8 line...
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Back
Top Bottom