Bay Area Here I Come!!

Well hell there.
 This weekend I will be traveling up to the bay are... I will be staying near Japantown and I will have a vehicle so I will be mobile.

I'm looking for sneaker spots that have a nice selection of some older heat and spots that get some early releases and what not....

I know there is already a thread about spots to go when in frisco but it doesn't really specify if the shop is a shoe or clothing related and what have you.

Pm's are welcome if you don't want your spot all over the forums.. any help in advance is appreciated... Thanx

first off.
I'm looking for sneaker spots that have a nice selection of some older heat and spots that get some early releases and what not....
i'd recommend harputs, but it looks as if they've shut  down.   as far as shops that do early releases...you won't really find that in SF.

secondly.
I know there is already a thread about spots to go when in frisco but it doesn't really specify if the shop is a shoe or clothing related and what have you.
in that thread, there's links to each places website/thread that shows what they sell/have in stock as well as brief descriptions of what each store sells.

edit - just updated that store thread again for the SF area to the best of my knowledge. there should be blog/webstore links for almost all the SF shops.

Yo Jae you should update premierboutique it is located in Palo Alto now. Sf def has the best spots for clothing/sneakers in the bay, you should check out Darkside Initiative. Oh yeah just cus i didn't feel like making another thread and my bad for thread jackin but does anyone know where i could find grey underbrim fitteds around the bay?
nerd.gif

I think Harputs closed. Heard they were moving somewhere downtown SF.

The Haight/Ashbury and Union Square are no-brainers for fashion.

^well damn, that's news to me. i had no idea they closed up.

davizzy - good lookin out, updated that.

I'm guessin by your screen name, you must be comin up for wekfest. I hope it's gonna be a dope show

Yeah I will be attending wekfest and unfortunately my car isn't going this year but ill will be showing love and supporting some homies..

Thanx for all the responses guys.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I think Harputs closed. Heard they were moving somewhere downtown SF.

The Haight/Ashbury and Union Square are no-brainers for fashion.

They did close but are just moving. I went there once during there sale since I live in the area and they told me something like "just down the street". I think it might be more on the other side of Fillmore near Upperplayground side. But for the record, they did not close for good.

Back
Top Bottom