Bay Area i need a Wii..

Does anyone know any stores that have or are going to be getting some i just got a new HD tv and i need a wii.
TEAM POOP

'Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1'​

I heard Fry's had some as of yesterday.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

if you made this post like 2 days back I woulda been able to help you pick one up from my local target...They had 4 just sitting on the shelf.

Check the ads on Saturday, and if Best Buy/Circuit City etc. advertise it, then go early morning on Sunday and go get one. You may need to get there like at 7:30-8 am @#%$.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

they still sellin out?! damn
Im mexican by the way...
BAY LIFE​
TeamDallasCowboys
Ware - Romo - Newman - Owens - Glenn - Witten​

I just got one recently from Circuit City, two weeks ago. Anyone up for Mario Striker? its CRACK!

I just went by Best Buy,Circuit City and both Targets in Daly City with no luck :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
they still sellin out?! damn
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
Frank Gore is the truth
TEAM HORSES
BECAUSE I'M HUNG LIKE A HORSE​

yea they still sellin out, it's probably cuz nintendo's hella limiting the production.

and if you're gonna get one, you HAVE to get Zelda:Twilight Princess. That game is crack...I usually can't get into RPGs, but the story really grabbed me and now I'm really hooked-it's the first non-sports game that I've really gotten deep into...only if you have time to kill for the summer cuz it's not a good look to have that when school's in. WiiSports is cool but you get bored of it pretty easily.
Team49ers
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

check the ad's in the sunday paper.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

I got one from Target today, target has shipments of them, just go right when target opens and you should be good. they had a few out in the morning.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

email me if you need one for retail.

my brother got me one, but i dont need it.

TEAM KOBE Member #1

yeah best buys should have received them today.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

our best buy got over 30 yesterday...they werent in the add either for this weekend...
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

I think they are becoming more available now because my store has gotten 4 shipments in the past 2 weeks.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Dublin of plesanton got 30 in saturday i was lucky enough to get one and spent the rest of the day bowling..
TEAM POOP

'Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1'​

if you need a WII why are you on here
WTB: 2s,3s,4s,8s,9s,11s,12s
BAD BOYS 2 "CAN YOU FIGHT OOUM MUTHA ****A YOU CAINT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom