BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

tell me when to go :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New 40 track is hittin'. It's clean how Jon can knock a beat down like this. I thought it would be his usual crunkness with the beat.
"I'm from The Bay where we Hyphy and Go Dumb,from the soil where them rappers be gettin' they lingo from..." -40

Quote:
the people who are on the Zion I remix are.. Clyde Carson from The Team, Turf Talk & Casual

see thats what thats why the bay is so unqiue....we got love for one another. those rappers come with competely different styles and talk about competely different @#%$, but do a song together cause it represents the bay

They are taping a music video for the new E-40 ft Keak Da Sneak song with Lil Jon in 2 weeks. I'm assuming this is gonna show up in BET and MTV/MTV2 very soon. This is HUGE for the Bay! I can't wait.
I'm amused by the simplicity of this game. Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land

the song should be the jumpoff for the bay area and the hyphy movement...i hope this will lead to huge success and big things for the bay.
[/b]​

and of course 40 watta being the great leader/ambassador of the yay area, is gonna bring hella bay cats with him and give them some much deserved shine.. hopefully his album is gonna feature turf talk, keak, the team, ya boy, and mistah fab.. put them together with some south artists and throw that on a lil jon or rick rock beat :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
its a wrap.. the video for 'tell me when to go' is gonna be the best video the bay has ever put out... and you wanna know why.... cuz there's wayyy too much riding on this to have a low budget/weak video, they gon have ppl goin dumb wit dreads, swinging cars, scrapin, everything... the video is jus gonna be straight bay @#%$...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

If you want the Western Conference songs search for em on myspace or soundclick they on there you can download em not sure which ones but some are there.
-WiLL

I'm the money in the bag, I'll I do is pop tags. We Mayjor. I heard'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today. Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly for the day I die, I'mma touch the sky. With my family we know where home is, so instead of sending flowers we the roses.
F.C. La Jeunesse WE LOVE YOU!​

Who is on the Oh I think they like me Bay Area Remix? I heard it yesterday on KMEL.
-WiLL

I'm the money in the bag, I'll I do is pop tags. We Mayjor. I heard'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today. Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly for the day I die, I'mma touch the sky. With my family we know where home is, so instead of sending flowers we the roses.
F.C. La Jeunesse WE LOVE YOU!​

hu-hu-hu-hu-hyphy.... lol

But the new Team and 40 is dat SLAP/CRACK.

EDIT: What websites yall get this from? i know northern-ridaz.com doesn't update as much,,,
Wanted: shoes sz.13

turf talk-go dumb part 2
lil jon ft. e-40 and sean paul-snap ya fingers

EDIT

I think its Young Life-God Dumb part 2
[/b]​

Quote:
lil jon ft. e-40 and sean paul-snap ya fingers
pimp.gif
but lil jon could use some new instruments

hope it blows
HURRICANES IN STORE NOVEMBER, NINJA **** REEBOKS!!!​

Babyface Assassins ft. Mistah F.A.B. & San Quinn - Dread Headz
Furious ft. The Team - Go (Prod. by Rick Rock)
Keak - Go Stupid
Sky Balla - Gonna Get It (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Balance ft. E-A-Ski - It Is What It Is
Balance ft. Chamillionaire & Stat Quo - Roll Wit Me
Balance - Right Here
Dopegame - Yadaboyz
Young Dru ft. Keak & Messy Marv - Yadida Whaa Whaa

Western Conference f/ Goldie - Everything (Rick Rock)...if you like the whole hyphy federation sound then u need to hear this...he went to work on this beat...
Thizz World​

Back
Top Bottom