Bay Area/Sac Club Scene

So, I know im not the only one that goes clubbin all the time.   Where does everybody be going?  Could be in SF, San Jose, or even Sacramento.

Name some good clubs and the type of music they play and what the scene is like. 

SF....
I usually go to Ruby Skye(dope music) but I'll go anywhere.  Been going to some place called Pura club on Saturdays which is aight.  Bay Area music, hip hop, salsa, reggaeton, after hours they play Electro music which is
pimp.gif
.  They close waaaaay after hours too which is good and theres hella mamis in there.

If I don't really have plans I'll just hit up Broadway or mission and go into a random bar/lounge.

Mondays theres a bar off of 6th ave that has $1 drinks and its a cool little spot I usually hit up also. Cool vibe.

If you guys smoke theres a reggae spot on Valencia. Went there on a Monday and it was coo. Everybody was smoking rollin up inside that bar.  I don't even smoke anymore but the vibe was real chill.

I haven't been clubbin in Sac in a long time but I used to go to Azucar which is
pimp.gif
I might add, and some random bars around there which I forget the names.

So what are some good spots?

So, I know im not the only one that goes clubbin all the time.   Where does everybody be going?  Could be in SF, San Jose, or even Sacramento.

Name some good clubs and the type of music they play and what the scene is like. 

SF....
I usually go to Ruby Skye(dope music) but I'll go anywhere.  Been going to some place called Pura club on Saturdays which is aight.  Bay Area music, hip hop, salsa, reggaeton, after hours they play Electro music which is
pimp.gif
.  They close waaaaay after hours too which is good and theres hella mamis in there.

If I don't really have plans I'll just hit up Broadway or mission and go into a random bar/lounge.

Mondays theres a bar off of 6th ave that has $1 drinks and its a cool little spot I usually hit up also. Cool vibe.

If you guys smoke theres a reggae spot on Valencia. Went there on a Monday and it was coo. Everybody was smoking rollin up inside that bar.  I don't even smoke anymore but the vibe was real chill.

I haven't been clubbin in Sac in a long time but I used to go to Azucar which is
pimp.gif
I might add, and some random bars around there which I forget the names.

So what are some good spots?

Azucar is coo..I like Social on K street..The Park is usually full of cougars but the place itself is spacious.

Azucar is coo..I like Social on K street..The Park is usually full of cougars but the place itself is spacious.

Azucar is
pimp.gif

Zokku used to smack on Thursday nights since it was free before 10:30. Every dreadhead/ hood rat from Valley Hi was in there thick
laugh.gif

Venue is
ohwell.gif

Barcode is coo sometimes. Thursday night is like Asian night (No Mayweather) but Friday is a mixed crowd.
R and 15th Bar is
pimp.gif

Any club/bar on 2nd Sat is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
atleast during the summer months. ({}) up and down J St.

Azucar is
pimp.gif

Zokku used to smack on Thursday nights since it was free before 10:30. Every dreadhead/ hood rat from Valley Hi was in there thick
laugh.gif

Venue is
ohwell.gif

Barcode is coo sometimes. Thursday night is like Asian night (No Mayweather) but Friday is a mixed crowd.
R and 15th Bar is
pimp.gif

Any club/bar on 2nd Sat is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
atleast during the summer months. ({}) up and down J St.

Back
Top Bottom