BAY BRIDGE CLOSED LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

So for all my people living around the bay. instead of going to frisco for the weekend. What is every1 going to get into? . good clubs or anything??? I usually go to frisco for the weekend but since its gonna be closed and I aint tryin 2 drive around to get over there just wondering what you guys were up 2?
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***
"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

I know. I was just talking to my co-worker about it and this bridge thing makes me want to just chill out in my area. I am just thinking traffic for some reason. I think if anything, I might just set up a BBQ or something.....or maybe go more inland. But I don't know.....SF was always the spot for me....but it's just one weekend so whatever.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Im goin to some picnic up in Tracy..kind of a far drive comin from Pittsburg..at least me and some friends are gonna hit up Sonics....tryin to stay in the east bay for the majority of the weekend...I have to go to the city though on Sunday..San Mateo bridge is gonna get swamped...
Wait nvm..disregard what I just said...

Yeah kinda weak...cus i stay in the city for the weekends, guess imma have to find something to do around Antioch now
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

Back
Top Bottom