BBC Reporter Tests Injectable THC [gets stoned as hell]

Joined May 4, 2005
she was geeked... i wanna try some of that.... that pure thc dont look fun at all... there has been plenty times when i smoked some power and got madnoid....

Joined Nov 20, 2003
lol damn, that uncontrollable laughter is always fun when you get some high potent stuff...

Joined Apr 30, 2006
Looks like my first time
I was geeked as %#%$!! I couldn't, for the life of me, stop laughing. At absolutely nothing too!! Good times!!

And
@ "My GOD it's fun!!"

Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

she was geeked... i wanna try some of that.... that pure thc dont look fun at all... there has been plenty times when i smoked some power and got mad noid....
My ex took a pure thc pill once, said it was terrible.

Joined May 4, 2005
^^^^
was she paranoid?.... see would taking THC in another form be as much fun as smoking it? the whole fun of taking the biggest hit you can and thencoughing your lungs out til your eyes water....
man good times... i dont know if i can bring myself to take a needle for a high....

Joined Sep 26, 2008

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Looks like my first time
I was geeked as %#%$!! I couldn't, for the life of me, stop laughing. At absolutely nothing too!! Good times!!

And
@ "My GOD it's fun!!"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My first time with Sour Diesel I was calm listening to Nas and playingfight night with my friend.. With Haze, I couldn't stop laughing, I was holding my face the hold time, and the paper I was reading was just funny to me(trying to study for a Principles of Marketing test)[/color]

Joined Jan 30, 2009
I blow for many reasons one being the taste...this wouldnt be for me at all. Gotta be able to inhale my thc.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now