BBC Reporter Tests Injectable THC [gets stoned as hell]

lemme get some of that stuff
dopcwj.gif

laugh.gif
she was geeked... i wanna try some of that.... that pure thc dont look fun at all... there has been plenty times when i smoked some power and got madnoid....

lol damn, that uncontrollable laughter is always fun when you get some high potent stuff...
laugh.gif

Looks like my first time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was geeked as %#%$!! I couldn't, for the life of me, stop laughing. At absolutely nothing too!! Good times!!

And
laugh.gif
@ "My GOD it's fun!!"

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
she was geeked... i wanna try some of that.... that pure thc dont look fun at all... there has been plenty times when i smoked some power and got mad noid....
My ex took a pure thc pill once, said it was terrible.
laugh.gif

^^^^
laugh.gif
was she paranoid?.... see would taking THC in another form be as much fun as smoking it? the whole fun of taking the biggest hit you can and thencoughing your lungs out til your eyes water....
laugh.gif
man good times... i dont know if i can bring myself to take a needle for a high....

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Looks like my first time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was geeked as %#%$!! I couldn't, for the life of me, stop laughing. At absolutely nothing too!! Good times!!

And
laugh.gif
@ "My GOD it's fun!!"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My first time with Sour Diesel I was calm listening to Nas and playingfight night with my friend.. With Haze, I couldn't stop laughing, I was holding my face the hold time, and the paper I was reading was just funny to me(trying to study for a Principles of Marketing test)[/color]
laugh.gif

I blow for many reasons one being the taste...this wouldnt be for me at all. Gotta be able to inhale my thc.

Back
Top Bottom