BE CAREFUL WITH WWW.PICKYOURSHOES.COM

First off Im on a mac at work, its not allowing me to quote, there is no quote button.

Quote:

yeah dude PYS is probably the most trustworthy and legit sneaker site everyone has dealt with them, so telling us to watch out for something that is yourmistake is not looking out for people.

How the hell is that my fault explain this, i swear some of you are complete morons. Both items were returned, proof of delivery was just faxed to my creditcard company, and they advised me i would be receiving the refund. When i contacted pick your shoes the advised me they received BOTH PAIRS, AND WOULD CONTACTME BACK IN REGARDS TO WHY THE SECOND PAIR WAS NEVER REFUNDED. That never happened.

Quote:**** with this nonsense. Why you worried about the next man's female anyways? Dude posted his chick and you got caught looking. Keep it moving son.

Got caught looking?
laugh.gif
right.

Quote:You mad kid?

PYS > your life

laugh.gif
I love this e-trash talk because if this was a group discussion you would never come out ya mouth. Its actually pretty damn sad that some of the people onthis message board are so stupid, that they think I did something wrong
laugh.gif
If you are pickyourshoes @+*+ riders, go ride their @+*+ in an appreciationthread, bottom line is their customer service IS HORRIBLE, both shoes were returned per their instructions with tracking, and insurance in a timely fashion.they refunded me for one pair, and the other pair they didn't. Both pairs were received the same day by them. They @*!%!% up and are making the inevitablea long drawn out process. I've been selling shoes for over 12 years on the net and never have i pulled anything to the extent this company is trying to getaway with, ive been doing this before pickyourshoes was even a thought. In the end im getting my refund, but it was a ridiculous hassle, it should not havetaken nearly 3 months for a refund, for everyone that had half a brain to understand the SIMPLICITY of a RETURN POLICY and how they failed to hold up to it, imglad you could be made aware of this, for everyone else good luck in life cause if you can't understand a simple return policy how do you function in life?
laugh.gif

To the OP, maybe next time you should try out the shoe first or look around for feedback. If anything I think e-shops like PYS and many other shoe shopscater to the buyers for releasing it earlier. But don't get me wrong I understand what you mean by "changing your mind" but maybe next time, youcan try to make an effort in going the extra mile to try out the kicks first before buying, it saves you the hassle and wasted time on both ends...

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

To the OP, maybe next time you should try out the shoe first or look around for feedback. If anything I think e-shops like PYS and many other shoe shops cater to the buyers for releasing it earlier. But don't get me wrong I understand what you mean by "changing your mind" but maybe next time, you can try to make an effort in going the extra mile to try out the kicks first before buying, it saves you the hassle and wasted time on both ends...
But since he insists on being indolent:

roll.gif

I bought some stuff from them a year or so back and never had a problem, though never tried to return them. if they were really that bad I think NT would know.it is unfortunate that you are having some difficulties with them but I imagine there is more to the story... good luck.

talk to anyone in retail and returns are literally the devils work. hassle + double work x 1000 but many just work through that process as thats life inretail. But that's just not a good business model to be following for a company its size.. There inputs and outputs have to be high volume and thereletting this one transaction sit out and dry and hang in the wind like that to a buying consumer? They are treating returns like its a personal insult againstthe company. Why arent you all thanking him as this could all be US dealing with this same situation in a months or years time.. thats a snake like move ontheir part.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

talk to anyone in retail and returns are literally the devils work. hassle + double work x 1000 but many just work through that process as thats life in retail. But that's just not a good business model to be following for a company its size.. There inputs and outputs have to be high volume and there letting this one transaction sit out and dry and hang in the wind like that to a buying consumer? They are treating returns like its a personal insult against the company. Why arent you all thanking him as this could all be US dealing with this same situation in a months or years time.. thats a snake like move on their part.
Co-sign, on that !!! But we are also forgetting that they have other business to attend to. Nobody on the business side of things likes to dealwith returns especially if it's not a defect, and this is the truth. Where I work, returns are rushed if it's replaced, a defect or if the buyer buysin bundle. But when somebody returns because they say they changed their minds, most of the time they are not done quickly or even pushed on the side until thecustomers calls again. Companies don't give two $%%+ for a sour $200-300 transaction when they are making thousands by the hour. OP will get refunded, thatfor sure but things like this happens from time to time. He is even lucky he is getting a full refund, because most of them now are moving to "storecredits".

Quote:
Why do you quote like this?

EDIT:
I was assuming this was going to be a dumb thread like most of the other "fraud website" threads that are meaningless.
But OP has a point, questionable shopping, but still

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Quote:
Why do you quote like this?

roll.gif
only reason i came to the last page was to say the same damn thing

theres a freaking quote button.... use it

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

talk to anyone in retail and returns are literally the devils work. hassle + double work x 1000 but many just work through that process as thats life in retail. But that's just not a good business model to be following for a company its size.. There inputs and outputs have to be high volume and there letting this one transaction sit out and dry and hang in the wind like that to a buying consumer? They are treating returns like its a personal insult against the company. Why arent you all thanking him as this could all be US dealing with this same situation in a months or years time.. thats a snake like move on their part.
Co-sign, on that !!! But we are also forgetting that they have other business to attend to. Nobody on the business side of things likes to deal with returns especially if it's not a defect, and this is the truth. Where I work, returns are rushed if it's replaced, a defect or if the buyer buys in bundle. But when somebody returns because they say they changed their minds, most of the time they are not done quickly or even pushed on the side until the customers calls again. Companies don't give two $%%+ for a sour $200-300 transaction when they are making thousands by the hour. OP will get refunded, that for sure but things like this happens from time to time. He is even lucky he is getting a full refund, because most of them now are moving to "store credits".

Why is the reason that he is returning the shoes even relevant? Like dude said if they have a return policy than they need to honor it. Why should he beridiculed because he chooses to exercise his rights? If he is telling the truth (he has no reason not to) then there is no reason why there customer service isreacting to the him the way they are. Maybe you all need to read this below, it is your RIGHT as a consumer to return goods as long as you bring them back inthe manner that you got them and in a timely fashion. You are allowing yourselves to be victims:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2082506_enforce-returned-goods-consumer-rights.html

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote:you bought two pairs of shoes and then returned them...are you a woman?

+@% are you talking about woman, they were sneakers, sneakers shoes same %%$

i think he was referring to the fact that you returned them, not what you called them.
pimp.gif

To the OP, maybe next time you should try out the shoe first or look around for feedback. If anything I think e-shops like PYS and many other shoe shops cater to the buyers for releasing it earlier. But don't get me wrong I understand what you mean by "changing your mind" but maybe next time, you can try to make an effort in going the extra mile to try out the kicks first before buying, it saves you the hassle and wasted time on both ends...
Have you ever heard of time management?

Duke doesn't have time to go wait for sneakers to drop or sit down and try on a shoe. What is the purpose of trying out a shoe in person and buying itlater over the internet? Don't say its because of taxes, because PYS has higher prices than retail stores. Online purchasing is NEVER a hassle and shouldnot be any time wasted at all unless it is returning, which he did by sending them back off through USPS to PYS.

Bottom line is, there is no "You should have done _____" statements about it. Don't say "I told you so" because this is what businessesare supposed to do. If PYS thinks they are the best shoe site on the web, they better honor STANDARD business ethics. Every company, unless they elicitlyexpress "No return" policies, will give you your money back, or else they'll be charged with fraud.

This has nothing to do with personal buying habits. He has the right to get his money back, and you people are pulling off this, "You should have donethis, You should have done that" crap.

I hope you get your money back.

First Fight Club tryna scam on JohnGotty...Now this.

Yo!...we gotta bum rush these $(%*#+*# sneaker sites...
grin.gif

Damn....what happened to NT mods deleting useless posts when a guy is tryna get some help?

Some of you guys are real scum man...Bashing a guy cause he returned something? Did some of you guys work at wal-mart at one point in your lives and got somedeep seeded repressed issues about a person's right to return something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

why did you return them?wrong size or what?If you just changed your mind i dont blame them for not refunding you...IF there was somethin wrong with them i understand where your comin from but if not thats jus lame on your part...

wait what authority do they have regarding refunds? if he is within the refund policy (ie: unworn and within 30 days), he can return it for whatever reason heso chooses. it doesnt matter why he is sending them back, who cares if its the wrong size or the color is off from the picture or he found a better price or hejust changed his mind.

they are being grimey, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom