BE CAREFUL WITH WWW.PICKYOURSHOES.COM

I ordered two sets of shoes from them back in early february. I went ahead and returned both pairs to them and only received one credit for one pair. When icontacted them directly they were rude, and blew me off saying someone would call back which they never did. They have repeatedly denied to my credit cardcompany that they never received the second pair, even though both tracking numbers say different (ill get them scanned if need be) First tracking number07038555749037940240 Second one is 07038555749016968739 both can be tracked at www.usps.com. Will i get the credit? Yes, i am faxing the proof of delivery overto my credit card company and if need be will file mail fraud through the postal service. Its a shame, they have a lot of good stuff, but their customerservice is HORRENDOUS. Not to mention they are SERIOUSLY trying to get over on this one, they actually confirmed receipt over the phone, and said they wouldissue a refund if i took the paypal dispute away. Having bought and sold thousands of items using paypal I knew they did not need me to do this. My advice toanyone purchasing anyone from these guys is to BE CAREFUL.

recession ftl
smh.gif

you bought two pairs of shoes and then returned them...are you a woman?

hope you get your stuff back.
buying online your always subject to scandalous things
smh.gif

Quote:you bought two pairs of shoes and then returned them...are you a woman?

+@% are you talking about woman, they were sneakers, sneakers shoes same %%$

Why didn't you just return them in one shipment?

costs less, less of a probability of losing a package...more convenient...

Quote:Why didn't you just return them in one shipment?

costs less, less of a probability of losing a package...more convenient...

it was two individual orders, i was instructed to ship both back individually.

why are u returning stuff when u want to buy online??? buy from the mall if you want to be able to return things!!!.

why did you return them?wrong size or what?If you just changed your mind i dont blame them for not refunding you...IF there was somethin wrong with them iunderstand where your comin from but if not thats jus lame on your part...

Quote:why are u returning stuff when u want to buy online??? buy from the mall if you want to be able to return things!!!

Use your imagination for a minute, think outside the box, if your size in a shoe is unavailable anywhere in YOUR AREA you scoop online SIMPLE. And seriouslyare you a moron? Buy from a mall if i want to return things?
laugh.gif
are you serious? People buy and return things all day on the net its a new thing callede-commerce you should look into it.

Quote:why did you return them?wrong size or what?If you just changed your mind i dont blame them for not refunding you...IF there was somethin wrong with themi understand where your comin from but if not thats jus lame on your part...

Fam you are lame as hell. So according to you if you buy something on INTERNET WORLD and you don't like something you can't return it? Even though theyhave a return policy?
laugh.gif
kill yourself please.

You dudes sound stupid. If he wants to return them, then its his decision, there isn't one thing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote:why are u returning stuff when u want to buy online??? buy from the mall if you want to be able to return things!!!

Use your imagination for a minute, think outside the box, if your size in a shoe is unavailable anywhere in YOUR AREA you scoop online SIMPLE. And seriously are you a moron? Buy from a mall if i want to return things?
laugh.gif
are you serious? People buy and return things all day on the net its a new thing called e-commerce you should look into it.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by Lrrr

you bought two pairs of shoes and then returned them...are you a woman?
roll.gif

on point

I was trying to sympathize with the OP, but yeah dude, you messed up.

While living in Idaho in fall 2006, I ordered my Zoom LeBron IV's from PYS.com (and if not those, some other 'exclusive' shoes for the time) andgot them before the local mall chain stores had them. You won't hear any complaints from me, unless they've dramatically changed for the worse overthe course of the last three years...

I copped two pairs from them the other week it was smooth never tried to return anything good luck with getting your money back

Back
Top Bottom