Be = Classic. Period.

commonbe.jpg

Some of my most respected peers on here have called this album "boring," "trite," and "< Finding Forever."

None of these are true.

This album is an absolute perfect storm of production and emceein'. It's arranged flawlessly.

They listened to the people (no pun) when we said we were feeling the live version of "Food" more than the studio, they threw it on the album.

Kanye's hooks killed.

It's a perfect dozen songs.

pimp.gif

Discuss.

I know right.

Someone will come in here and say it's not a classic just to say it's not a classic.

Who'd argue that it wasn't? Although it was short the quality of the tracks did justice to its length.

Joint is perfect from start to finish. Rarely do I skip a track. Definitely deserves a
pimp.gif

Classic album. This joint is so pure. Com' and Ye' did it with this joint. This was '05, the summer before my senior year.

One of my favorite albums. If he would have taken a couple tracks off of FF, it could have been almost as good.

Yeah, I remember when it first leaked I ran ''It's Your World'' back like 6 times...

...and ''They Say'' w/Kanye > ''They Say'' w/Cons.

No slight to Consequence, but Ye was perfect on that %#%*...

...and my memory isn't serving me correctly right about now, what dropped first: ''Late Registration'' or ''Be''?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yeah, I remember when it first leaked I ran ''It's Your World'' back like 6 times...

...and ''They Say'' w/Kanye > ''They Say'' w/Cons.

No slight to Consequence, but Ye was perfect on that %#%*...

...and my memory isn't serving me correctly right about now, what dropped first: ''Late Registration'' or ''Be''?
Be came first..  And thanks for mentioning "They Say," Kanye SNAPPED on that one. 
pimp.gif

I'm not going to front I never gave it a listen..I will check it out sometime this weekend when I'm off work

Back
Top Bottom