Be safe for those who will be going to Mexico for vacation...

it just keeps getting worst...
damn, and I'll be going to Puerta Vallarta for 4 days too in July

I thought tourist spots were "safe" though.

And dude in the video was way too dramatic with all them pauses.

i just got back from mexico..acapulco was chill. obviously if youre out there spending money like crazy and doing dumb stuff, then youre gonna find trouble. im mexican, so at least i was able to blend in with the crowd and took all my crappy clothes so i wouldnt look like an american.

Tangancicuaro will be hit up twice before the beginning of the fall semester
smokin.gif

Suppose to be going to a wedding outside Cancun. It's a 5 star resort and after hearing all this crap the past few months I'm not sure I even want to go.

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

i just got back from mexico..acapulco was chill. obviously if youre out there spending money like crazy and doing dumb stuff, then youre gonna find trouble. im mexican, so at least i was able to blend in with the crowd and took all my crappy clothes so i wouldnt look like an american.

My friends mom was kidnapped in Acapulco last year.. Her family is related to the cartels tho..
ohwell.gif

Go to southern Mexico
Was there last year...spent a week in a cute city drinking beer and peanuts in the city plaza, then traveled to the coast to chill on the beach while blowing trees
pimp.gif

it was beautiful

I'm going to Cancun at the end of the month.....nothing will prevent me from having a good time..I feel like I'm too street smart to even get close to any non sense.

It's the people that talk to much and stare at the wrong folk that get clapped up.

Most low end vacation spots in Mex are not safe, stick to private resorts with security and away from the general population.

If you're just going to vacation at a hotel/resort you're fine.

If you're related to a cartel or staying in a non-tourist area, RIP.

/thread

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Most low end vacation spots in Mex are not safe, stick to private resorts with security and away from the general population.

Maybe its just me but whats the point of going somewhere if you're just going to stick to being in a resort?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

That's the thing though; I think its such a waste of money to go to another country and stay in private resorts. If I'm going to another country, I'd hit up the bars/clubs where the locals go and get a sense of what the country is really like. I'm sure there's tons to do in the resort; but it just wouldnt be the same as going out and exploring the country itself.

Private beach >

You don't have to worry about locals trying to sell you stuff or locals looking for an easy target while you relax, security will kick out locals. Also, most excursions are away from general public, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking etc. Just because you stay at a resort doesn't mean you can't go out and explore the local town but since we are talking about Mex, right now is not the time.

3590axh.jpg

yall so sound silly w/ these private beaches/resorts.   Thats the lamest way to travel.
roll.gif

stop being a coward and see the world. 

Back
Top Bottom