beaches for bonfire

anybody know any good ones? or which ones do you all go to for bonfires?

like where maybe they wouldn't be so strict on bringing alcohol. haha
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

ive always went to and had bonfires at Ocean Beach
...some days I sit & wish I was a kid again...​

yep, Ocean Beach, South of Fulton Street. When I was in High School that was the ONLY place to have a bonfire in SF. Beach Patrol would still come thru every now and again and kick sand on your fire if you had booze in the vicinity. I wouldn't worry about getting busted, just don't be a lop.

Uhh Yea ocean beach is the only one.Dont get caught with drinks cops are @#%$ about it.Ive almost been arrested once at a bonfire cops came out of nowhere and started grabing people.

Best place we figure out to have is it at Ocean beach at the lincoln way entrance near the large platform you can hide behind it with the fire.Its great for when we had a large bonfire of 75+ people and 100+ people.

back in High School, i dont even remember seein the beach patrol. Cops would come but only to kick cars out the lot, they never came down to the sand
...some days I sit & wish I was a kid again...​

Quote:
Best place we figure out to have is it at Ocean beach at the lincoln way entrance near the large platform you can hide behind it with the fire.Its great for when we had a large bonfire of 75+ people and 100+ people.

True, if you want to do something massive, go a little South of Lincoln and you'll be behind the sand dunes. Last January me and some folks got epic and lit that section up with about 30 christmas trees at once.

you guys know any spots closer to the southbay? i live in san jose

people still do it at ocean beach, i think as long as youre not causing trouble or drinking...then youre okay
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

Quote:
Haven't bonfires on Ocean Beach been banned??
:lol:
laugh.gif

I went to a bonfire a long time ago and had cops give us the run down. Our fire was blazing pretty high so we just threw the bottles into the fire and the cops never found anything......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I'd suggest driving down Highway 1 to find secluded beaches for private parties wishing to remain outside of police intervention.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

thanks for the suggestions guys.

but yeah we're doing nothing big, maybe like 15-20 ppl, not trying to get hella drunk either, just a 30 pack or two and chill out before everybody leaves or starts school again.

yeah, ocean beach is the spot.

fyi, it's pretty chill out there now cuz it's summer, so there are a lot of other heads out there doing the bonfire thing at night too.
but during regular months, be careful about staying out there in the wee hours of the night/morning when it's less crowded. some people have been pressed+robbed+etc by goons that roll thru. don't wanna single any peeps out, but a bunch of samoan dudes were causing trouble down there for a while.

my advice would be to roll w/a decent amount of peeps and stick to the beach areas off the main parking lot between Lincoln & Fulton. that's where most hang, and if you gotta put a call out to your homeys or even the po-po, they'll be able to roll and find you faster.

p.s. make sure someone keeps an eye on your homeboys+girls that get real loaded. a few times i was down there w/some buds, we had folks wander off and it took FOREVER to find em in the dark cuz they were too bombed to answer their cells. one of my homeys passed out on 2 different occasions too....once by the iceplants at the top of the beach and the other time down by the water.....dude could've drowned if we didn't find him like we did. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom