Beats by dre Red Sox Edition

My friend has the Dres and damn they are amazing... honestly I wouldn't pay 400 just for a different color.. .just get the studios for 299 at Best Buy... but of course NT hates on anything popular and expensive (apple, Dres, LV, Gucci) but trust me these things are great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I guess dre is going down the drain like Antoine Walker..........

Huh?  As long as dummies are willing to shell out $400+ for his headphones, I think he'll be eating just fine. 

Originally Posted by philly5fan

My friend has the Dres and damn they are amazing... honestly I wouldn't pay 400 just for a different color.. .just get the studios for 299 at Best Buy... but of course NT hates on anything popular and expensive (apple, Dres, LV, Gucci) but trust me these things are great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
naw, we love lv and gucci

well i do
laugh.gif

wow $400 thats just sad imo...why dont you help people that really need the money instead??

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by philly5fan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
naw, we love lv and gucci

well i do
laugh.gif
i love gucci and apple

i also love quality, and getting what i pay for...i would be paying too much for these hyped up headphones.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Gee, I thought about getting a pair, but for $400? I think I'll just settle for Bose quiet comforts, then.

do your research and get something worth their price. Bose headphones/earphones are absolute garbage. learned it the hard way
smh.gif
I already have a pair of QC 1's, and they're the best noise cancellors i've ever owned.  they're the only ones that actually cancel sound on an airplane.  i've tried the qc 2 and it looks even more promising.

so seriously, can you guys recommend me a pair

a while back i seen all red joints with atari on the sides i believe

so seriously, can you guys recommend me a pair

a while back i seen all red joints with atari on the sides i believe

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

is there anywhere i can get em cheaper than 400 off the site?
are they worth it? 

http://gifnation.com/albums/funny/Knocked_The_****_Out.gif

K4UIF00Z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I own a pair of Beats by Dre Studios and I have to say they're absolutely awesome. Maybe its because I haven't heard anything BETTER yet, but thus far, they've been the best headphones I've ever owned. I didn't pay over $200 for them online. Just my opinion though.

BTW - Red Sox? C'mon son....

These headphones are not durable at all for the price they want to charge for them. I copped a pair of the Beats By Dre and returned them a few days later. They feel very fragile. Now they have the Beats Spin coming out for DJs in June, but $400 for some headphones is just %+$@$#@!

Back
Top Bottom