Beautiful Noize Entertainment Presents Artis ft. Big Tone - Real Recognize Real (Our First Video)

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Here's the video  
 This is our first video for the track I produced, Real Recognize Real ft. Big Tone, of Artis' mixtape, Raising The Bar, which has received over 7,000 downloads in 6 weeks. You can get the links to download it for free @ www.beautifulnoizeent.bloggpot.com, or hit me with a message, and I send it to you directly. Hope ya'll enjoy the video.

(A lil background info)
My name is AlShan aka NahSla. I am the CEO and one 1/2 of Beautiful Noize Ent. LLC. I'm a Procucer/Writer, and I run the company along with my brother, Jaquan aka Artis, who is a MC/Proucer/Writer. We both are from EO, 150 Park St. to be exact, all our fam is in Jers. My favorite producer is DJ Premier, Fav. MC's of all time = Nas and Mos Def, Top 3 right now = Joe Budden, Artis, and Lupe. Favorite Artist = Kanye West. I love all types of music, hip-hop is not all I produce. From Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, and Linkin Park, to Corinne Bailey Rae, Chrisette, and Alicia, to Miles, Quincy, and Kenny G to Gorrillaz, Gnarls Barkley, and N*E*R*D. 
I'm on here to Network, Connect, and Expand, my company, and also do my part to bring Jers back. It's gotta be a movement, no one person can do it. Hit me up wherever, Facebook (AlShan Barnett), Twitter (NahSla03), Myspace (Al Moody), whatever.

Joined Feb 25, 2010
The video just passed over 1,000 views, I know that's small to some, but that's huge to us. Just submitted it to WorldStarHipHop, so it should be come'n out on there very soon. BNE 2010

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now