Beautiful Noize Entertainment Presents Artis ft. Big Tone - Real Recognize Real (Our First Video)

Here's the video  
nerd.gif
 This is our first video for the track I produced, Real Recognize Real ft. Big Tone, of Artis' mixtape, Raising The Bar, which has received over 7,000 downloads in 6 weeks. You can get the links to download it for free @ www.beautifulnoizeent.bloggpot.com, or hit me with a message, and I send it to you directly. Hope ya'll enjoy the video.

(A lil background info)
My name is AlShan aka NahSla. I am the CEO and one 1/2 of Beautiful Noize Ent. LLC. I'm a Procucer/Writer, and I run the company along with my brother, Jaquan aka Artis, who is a MC/Proucer/Writer. We both are from EO, 150 Park St. to be exact, all our fam is in Jers. My favorite producer is DJ Premier, Fav. MC's of all time = Nas and Mos Def, Top 3 right now = Joe Budden, Artis, and Lupe. Favorite Artist = Kanye West. I love all types of music, hip-hop is not all I produce. From Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, and Linkin Park, to Corinne Bailey Rae, Chrisette, and Alicia, to Miles, Quincy, and Kenny G to Gorrillaz, Gnarls Barkley, and N*E*R*D. 
I'm on here to Network, Connect, and Expand, my company, and also do my part to bring Jers back. It's gotta be a movement, no one person can do it. Hit me up wherever, Facebook (AlShan Barnett), Twitter (NahSla03), Myspace (Al Moody), whatever.

The video just passed over 1,000 views, I know that's small to some, but that's huge to us. Just submitted it to WorldStarHipHop, so it should be come'n out on there very soon. BNE 2010

Back
Top Bottom