becoming a cop

xcellziscrack

Banned
what do you think of people who choose law enforcement as a career?

im thinking about being a cop or working for border patrol

i dunno i think people get all kinds of shid because they work for the cops especially if your from the hood

as long as you don't go about being a jerk, you have my respect. seriously, don't pull anyone over just for tints...

i dunno i think people get all kinds of shid because they work for the cops especially if your from the hood

your HOOD will lose all type of respect for you if you join the force ....trust me.

I wouldn't have made a post about this on here... alot of cop haters... good luck to whatever you do. At least you'll have a solid career, with goodbenefits which is hard to come by in these economic times

if you are worried about what your "hood" is going to think of your career, maybe being a police officer isn't the right job for you.
personally I think it's an awesome career. good money (base is ok, but I know cops pulling in over 100k with overtime).
if I was younger and in better shape, i'd do it in a second..

-J-

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

what do you think of people who chose law enforcement as a career?

im thinking about being a cop or working for border patrol (REALLY FREAKING HARD TEST. TOOK IT TWO MONTHS AGO REALLY STUDY HARD IF YOU EVEN WANT TO GO ON TO THE SECOND PART OF THIS.)

i dunno i think people get all kinds of shid because they work for the cops especially if your from the hood (AND IF YOU GET IN WHO GIVES A RATS $$$ ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEEPS SAY)

My disdain towards cops has only grown but if you gotta eat you gotta eat. Just don't ask me to sign up.

Joining the NYPD as soon as I get my degree
pimp.gif

im in the military and taking some classes online for criminal justice people always tell me i should apply in my area cause im in the army and such

around here if your a cop and black your like a sellout

im in the military and taking some classes online for criminal justice people always tell me i should apply in my area cause im in the army and such

grin.gif
you'll get in my man, i was a marines and currentlyworking in the city department that service police/fire engines/city employee cars ...and i always get cops trying to recruit me into the police department,telling me trash like there department will sponser me and will pay for my academy expenses and all that stuff. I have no interest in becoming a police officertho been there done that, doing patrol FTL ...

btw - if your gonna apply, make sure u fill out the veteran preference application to give u a boost
wink.gif

Who gives an @!#@ about what ignorant ghetto people think
laugh.gif

TrueshotAura wrote:

Who gives an @!#@ about what ignorant ghetto people think
laugh.gif

My BM's brother is a cop and this dudes used to be a crip ( the other boys in blue
laugh.gif
) but f that man i told myself when i was 18 if i didnt make amillion before 25 ima be a cop. guess what im not a millionaire

Might be misinformed but I believe you can retire early and have a good pension plan in Law Enforcement.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

your HOOD will lose all type of respect for you if you join the force ....trust me.

laugh.gif
caring about respect from people in your hood?
pathetic.

Dude just don't get people in trouble for the smallest things, i hate those type of cops

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pathetic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just gonna say dat, this guys actin like the hood gon pay for dudes bills.

Do what u gotta do to get money and pay those bills, fam.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pathetic.

Hey don't make fun of them. These people run their towns. They command much respect.

If you're out there radar gunning, please don't be one of the knuckleheads that hide at night on deserted streets.

Speaking about radar gunning, my sister got her license suspended for a FIRST offense, doing 35 in a 25 mph zone.While it took three accidents for another oneof my friends to get their license revoked and even another guy still kept his license after doing 55 in a 25... Stupid jurisdictions. No BS either. We'reasian by the way.
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Don't be no cop. You'll end up doing more harm than help to the community.

Yeah don't do that. Why would you want to have a good paying career? Or help the public by keeping criminals and molesters off the streets? Dude you shouldjust smoke weed hang out on the streets & slang. You want the "Hood" to respect you right? Better yet join a well established gang and do driveby's on other gangs in the city and maybe kill a couple of innocent people while your at it.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom