Beer Opener Tooth Implant

So i broke my tooth in November, but i been puttin that **** off, but now i been thinkin bout it n i wanna replace it with a beer opener.

First, these ****s real right?
Sekond, anyone kno where, kuz i been searchin, but ive been sippin, so my skills aint the best right now
Last, how much a tooth removal kost n do any NTers have experience with tooth removal?

So, ummm...yup [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Last edited:
So i broke my tooth in November, but i been puttin that **** off, but now i been thinkin bout it n i wanna replace it with a beer opener.

First, these ****s real right?
Sekond, anyone kno where, kuz i been searchin, but ive been sippin, so my skills aint the best right now
Last, how much a tooth removal kost n do any NTers have experience with tooth removal?

So, ummm...yup
You forgot that lil emoji you post.

Your not a certifed alky unless you know how to use a twig, a peice of peanut butter, steak bone, or seat belt buckle to open your brewski.

I knew a stripper who could open a bottle of heiniken with her choch, drain the whole bottle into herself, and shoot the refined beer out like a geyser

Last edited:
I knew a stripper who could open a bottle of heiniken with her choch, drain the whole bottle into herself, and shoot the refined beer out like a geyser

Doggy, i really, really feel like you be typin stuff up, read it twice, then sit bacj and thank, 'but is it funny tho?'

You are super corny and bordeline irritating.

You're looking at $3000 for a extraction and implant with insurance. Probably more for whatever custm thing you're trying to put in.

You're looking at $3000 for a extraction and implant with insurance. Probably more for whatever custm thing you're trying to put in.

Word? Ive seen places where extraktion was like $300, does that mean implants are around $2500? I honestly have no klue. I seen that a beer kompany paid for some rugby players to have their beer opener implants put in, ive tried finding other artikles or **** like that, but nothing.

Word? Ive seen places where extraktion was like $300, does that mean implants are around $2500? I honestly have no klue. I seen that a beer kompany paid for some rugby players to have their beer opener implants put in, ive tried finding other artikles or **** like that, but nothing.

Recently had an extraction and my man is spot on, around $1000 just for the extraction alone... My insurance covered half, the implant and procedures following the extraction are about 1000-2500 before insurance

Did the "c" key on your keyboard stop working? So many "k"s.

Last edited:
Doggy, i really, really feel like you be typin stuff up, read it twice, then sit bacj and thank, 'but is it funny tho?'

You are super corny and bordeline irritating.

"Oh, you're not feeling me? fine; it costs you nothing, pay me no mind."

And I'm not making up stories either, beloved. If you never seen a stripper shoot fluids out her box, live more

Jus saying it is what it is. If you're going to a licensed dentist, it's $2000 minimum. They drill a steel rod into the bone to set the implant on, my bro practices so I'm getting the quotes directly from a solid source. Not a cheap procedure unless you trust your mouth with some random. Only thing more expensive than the mouth is neural or spinal surgery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom