Before entering thead, pick a number between 1-8, it's now your wife

Picked number six
irpAyFAMTJy5V.gif
:lol:
That Aaron-Hernandez-trial swag

I won't front. It was between 1 and 8 before I entered and I chose 8 :smh: :lol:

Talk about taking the L

Looking on the bright side since I'm an optimistic opportunist, I no longer have money problems and a chance to smash the Jenner and Kardashian females.

There is no brightside brethren. You gotta eat the groceries.
I'm taking that statement as literal as possible :lol:

So I don't mind if Bruce wants to buy some burgers and chicken @ the store.

Picked 3 smh...
mean.gif

but I refuse to give up without a fight, i'll have her lose the glasses for contacts, get a new haircut, get her brows done etc maybe she could be passable but its risky...body is on point however

So I screwed up and opened the thread before picking a number lol

Just based on looks alone and not knowing them as a person, wife 1, 4, 6

Have 5 as a long term side-piece (cause I know she's a pron star)

3, 7 after heavy drinking

Burn 2 and 8 with a lava filled blowtorch

Would have have usually picked 7, as I usually do when most people ask to pick a number between 1-10 or whatever..

And I remember reading or hearing some place most people do that..

So figured something would be up with 7, so went with 6.. Works for me since apparently "your hoeness can be deleted"

I knew this was a flip, before entering. Chose #1 off the bat. Some dudes are bold face LYING, because I've only seen one guy be honest, and say "8" and no one has even written the #2, smh. :lol: :lol: Pants on fire for some!!!

Damnit. I tried to use my statistics knowledge and elliminate bias to make my pick truly random. I got #2. I'll find a way to love her

Back
Top Bottom