Before there was Distant Relatives and Watch The Throne...there was this

Black-Boy-White-Boy.jpg

One of the most influential projects of our time. Discuss

Yall are crazy 
laugh.gif

**** still slaps though. 

edit: btw does anybody know if a No DJ version of this ever popped up?

Last edited:
its kinda sad travis porter made a better black boy white boy..but mixtape still goes in my book :smokin

Last edited:
No love for the 504 Boyz? I still remember being hyped when I first saw it, unfortunately That **** was advertised inside of no limit cds for a good 10 years before it dropped.

^The Kaze :pimp: Pretty sure that has some of the hardest Project Pat verses ever. Dude's pure anger in his verses from 94-01 was on 9000.

^The Kaze :pimp: Pretty sure that has some of the hardest Project Pat verses ever. Dude's pure anger in his verses from 94-01 was on 9000.

Yup they replaced K Rock with Pat because this was when pat got out of jail. prophet ent/ hcp released hip hop classics the avg person will never hear and they inspired all these young hipster groups.

504 Boyz album was tough. Took forever to come out though.

Da Headbussaz was cool too.

Never heard this tape.

I expected a troll thread with The Best of Both Worlds :lol:

This is literally one of the Greatest albums ever, like only 1 skippable track literally.
hey hey hey bish yo name tammy ? yeah it is , My n juicy said holla at em ( gun shots )  
roll.gif

blackstarr is a classic thou and let us not forget these gems 

the only big tymer c.d.s that matter and when bird man was baby ( at his ish talking apex)

Back
Top Bottom