Bein famous (and stupid) FTL vol. 1 wrong move and it's over for ya

I been thinkin recently about all the recent pics of celebrities bein leaked on the net from the recent Cassie to the Rihanna post that got locked faster thanthe OP's 25 posts
grin.gif
. I think bein famous is def FTL. I mean the money and perks are good and everything but when it comes to the moves u make, u gottabe mad careful cause it's a lot of grimey ppl in the world, some of yall NTers should know.
laugh.gif
What do yall personally think?

Cosign, being here on niketalk and posting my thoughts and opinions puts my career on the line.

nah............bein famous you just gotta watch what you do.........an you cant trust everybody.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah............bein famous you just gotta watch what you do.........an you cant trust everybody anybody.
fixed....

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Cosign, being here on niketalk and posting my thoughts and opinions puts my career on the line.

laugh.gif
Sure.
Dude swears up and down that he's the real deal
laugh.gif
.....like who does that
roll.gif

honestly..... no idea who or what is going on with "cassie"
but when i do know, i will officially be one more person who knows and views her as a celebrity due to this scandal.

it wasn't an accident

Its not that serious...Number one because the industry and rules are changing as the new generations take over. 10 years ago even thinking about posing orgetting caught nude was a HUGE deal, a public apology had to be made, blah blah. Today, people can just twitter about how they feel and everyone is cool aboutit.

Sex and being naked are things that are more accepted today and they help more than hurt careers! We all can relate to sending photos over the phone, we allcan relate to having wild, nasty sex. Its not a big deal and with the younger generations being raised around all of this, you can slowly see the change in howbig of a deal nude scandals are.

Cisco Adler had his huge balls leaked and he started an extremely successful one hit wonder band, Paris Hilton skyrocketed across the screen, Kim K. got a longrunning reality show out of it.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bad idea if CB did this....now she'll really try and get his !!![/color]

I'm content with my life enough to have absolutely no interest in having no privacy like the high profile celebs suffer through. Even with the money, notinterested.

Back
Top Bottom