Being a winner APPRECIATION post

Today went about as well as possible for me...I went to the driving range and a friend's brother was working there so we got a bunch of token for free golfballs (to hit). Let me use a super expensive driver for free on top. Came home, watched Lakers deliver an epic, classic, Kobe this is my league till provenotherwise type performance. Checked the results of MMA and won $150 on Machida. Found out my local theater has IMAX so going to hit the trees
pimp.gif
and hang out with a few peoples and watch Star Trek in IMAX. One lastthing...need to check my lottery ticket. If I win that...NT is going def will be getting something out of it!

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Today went about as well as possible for me...I went to the driving range and a friend's brother was working there so we got a bunch of token for free golf balls (to hit). Let me use a super expensive driver for free on top. Came home, watched Lakers deliver an epic, classic, Kobe this is my league till proven otherwise type performance. Checked the results of MMA and won $150 on Machida. Found out my local theater has IMAX so going to hit the trees
pimp.gif
and hang out with a few peoples and watch Star Trek in IMAX. One last thing...need to check my lottery ticket. If I win that...NT is going def will be getting something out of it!

yns

Word? Making a self-appreciation thread? Sounds like someones attention craved...

a friend giving you free stuff is not winning is a hook up
watching the lakers win is not you winning but watching a team you like win
betting on a fight that a lot of people had machida to win is gambling on odds (Tech Winning)
finding out you had a IMAX near you is getting educated on your surroundings

explain to me how did you win on any of these?

most importantly you didn't get laid .. so you failed .. at self appreciation for that!

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Today went about as well as possible for me...I went to the driving range and a friend's brother was working there so we got a bunch of token for free golf balls (to hit). Let me use a super expensive driver for free on top. Came home, watched Lakers deliver an epic, classic, Kobe this is my league till proven otherwise type performance. Checked the results of MMA and won $150 on Machida. Found out my local theater has IMAX so going to hit the trees
pimp.gif
and hang out with a few peoples and watch Star Trek in IMAX. One last thing...need to check my lottery ticket. If I win that...NT is going def will be getting something out of it!
Damn dude your day sounds pretty piff... I'm just waitin for a day like that to fall upon me
pimp.gif
I did get some #%$@% today, thats about it.
it was free too

That sounds cool I guess for someone stuck in a Plebian class, I'm really rich so i can't fathom a day where everything doesn't strike my exactfancy.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

a friend giving you free stuff is not winning is a hook up
watching the lakers win is not you winning but watching a team you like win
betting on a fight that a lot of people had machida to win is gambling on odds (Tech Winning)
finding out you had a IMAX near you is getting educated on your surroundings

explain to me how did you win on any of these?

most importantly you didn't get laid .. so you failed .. at self appreciation for that!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well DAMN. Buzz kill at its finest.

But still sounds like an overall good day so props to your good day. Good days are much appreciated
pimp.gif

Haha...some salty people on here. Winning doesn't have to be a singular act, it can be a feeling or lifestyle. Getting an A on a test isn't winninganything...but if you had to classify the day as a W or a L...you'll prolly say W.

Back
Top Bottom