Being An Expectant Father APPRECIATION!!

I never thought in my life i could be this happy
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

My wife is due in late May, and honestly can't describe the feeling I have right now. I sit awake every night daydreaming about my daughter. I've bought more toys then can fit in her room (which i've already painted, assembled the crib, added a rocking chair, changing table, two dressers, and toy chest
laugh.gif
). I lay my head on my wife's stomach and talk to her belly for hours
laugh.gif

To any dude on here saying they don't want children, hey its your choice, but i feel you're depriving yourself of one the most wonderful feelings on the face of this earth. My life has done a complete 180. I've quit smoking, drinking, i've been working out more, being an all around better person, so i can be positive example to my child.

Any other first time dads on here? To those who already have kids how did it feel for you the first time out? And to dads with little girls how do you stop thinking about all the teenagers bodies you have to dump for looking at your daughter?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Everytime me and my brother talk about her going on her first date this is all i can think about..

congrats fam !!!! having that lil girl its a wrap all you can think bout is where can you get a shotgun at
laugh.gif

and that damn boy boys clip is so on point me and my bro were kinda like that to my sisters when we were growing up but,

damn i cant even imagine my lil one growing up like that but i know its bound to happen ... so raise them right now love them to death ...

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by iBlink

You're financially stable then?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](most likely he's not).. Congrats OP... I guess 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
happy.gif

How the hell would you know if i'm financially stable or not? You don't know anything about me
laugh.gif

My daughter will be well taken care of
wink.gif

Mike: "And I'm going wit' him. And if I'm there, you know what it's gon' be? Chitty, Chitty, Bang Bang %*%%*, that's what it's gon be"

Mike: "You ever made love to a man?"

Reggie: "No"

Mike: "You want to?"

Reggie: (in a trembling voice) "No sir"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

grin.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
happy.gif

How the hell would you know if i'm financially stable or not? You don't know anything about me
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Don't ruin this mans excitement
laugh.gif

Congrats OP....I have a daughter but don't get to see her (long story), enjoy her and dont take anything for granted

Originally Posted by J23S

grin.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
happy.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Don't ruin this mans excitement
laugh.gif

Congrats OP....I have a daughter but don't get to see her (long story), enjoy her and dont take anything for granted

Oh he ain't gonna ruin anything its just weird that he assumed i wasn't based on....?

grin.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
happy.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're right, I don't.. Which is why I said MOST LIKELY and not "NO, HE'S BROKE." I don't know you, so I can't give an absolute answer.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But for the sake of your kid and sanity, I hope you do have enough set aside to bring her into this world.[/color]

If you feel that way now, wait until shes actually here. Its thee best! well, most of the time anyways
smile.gif

Pregnant chicks suck man. Daughters are cool though. I see mine every week. Both are potty trained now so change as many diapers as you can because they'll remember it. Something as simple as that is a bonding experience.

Talbert

There is nothing like the love between a man and his daughter. My daughter is 4 years old and she is the greatest thing in the world. Our relationship is the best thing that could have ever happened to me as a man. I hear men all the time say "damn I don't want a daughter," but they have no idea what they are missing. There is nothing like having a daughter. I wish you the best homie.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]
happy.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're right, I don't.. Which is why I said MOST LIKELY and not "NO, HE'S BROKE." I don't know you, so I can't give an absolute answer.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But for the sake of your kid and sanity, I hope you do have enough set aside to bring her into this world.[/color]

So you instead give an assumption based on what? I'm not mad brother that just caught me off guard when you said most likely
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its all love man, we on the same team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

There is nothing like the love between a man and his daughter. My daughter is 4 years old and she is the greatest thing in the world. Our relationship is the best thing that could have ever happened to me as a man. I hear men all the time say "damn I don't want a daughter," but they have no idea what they are missing. There is nothing like having a daughter. I wish you the best homie.

Thanks man i appreciate that.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Congratulations. I hope you have a healthy child.

Thanks me too. I'm not gonna lie its been a rough pregnancy for my wife, but she's strong and we just want her to come out with all ten fingers and toes
happy.gif

My daughter will be 2 in April and I tell u man, it's the most stressful yet enjoyable time in the world. U have so many things runnin through ur mind as far as are u able to be the father that she needs etc. But u will notice ur fatherly instincts kick in. I've never changed a diaper before my daughter but it was like I was a natural
laugh.gif
U'r heart gon melt the moment she says "dada" or runs to greet u at the door when u come home. My daughter is always askin for which ever one she's not w/ and it's hilarious.
laugh.gif
Ur life has just begun my good sir and I am more or less proud that u are steppin up and takin the responsibility of raisin a child. Other dudes out there don't know what they're missin. I tip my hat to u

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My daughter will be 2 in April and I tell u man, it's the most stressful yet enjoyable time in the world. U have so many things runnin through ur mind as far as are u able to be the father that she needs etc. But u will notice ur fatherly instincts kick in. I've never changed a diaper before my daughter but it was like I was a natural
laugh.gif
U'r heart gon melt the moment she says "dada" or runs to greet u at the door when u come home. My daughter is always askin for which ever one she's not w/ and it's hilarious.
laugh.gif
Ur life has just begun my good sir and I am more or less proud that u are steppin up and takin the responsibility of raisin a child. Other dudes out there don't know what they're missin. I tip my hat to u

I honestly can't wait to come home from work and her and my wife are there waiting for me
smile.gif

At least the dude is married, and I am assuming it's planned, too. I don't know if you'll still feel the same way when your wife is telling you it's your turn to change the diapers and you're busy waking up at least 3 times every night from the crying, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

At least the dude is married, and I am assuming it's planned, too. I don't know if you'll still feel the same way when your wife is telling you it's your turn to change the diapers and you're busy waking up at least 3 times every night from the crying, though.
laugh.gif

Dude i got woken up at 2:45am cause my wife had a craving for bagels
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom