Being An Expectant Father APPRECIATION!!

I hear those cravings can be rough. But not all of them are bad
pimp.gif

congrats, I have a 5 mo old boy! It's been my greatest, and happiest, experience in life thus far. Can't wait to start taking him to sporting events, fishing, camping, etc.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

congrats, I have a 5 mo old boy! It's been my greatest, and happiest, experience in life thus far. Can't wait to start taking him to sporting events, fishing, camping, etc.

Man girl or not she's gonna be watching espn the moment she's able to sit up straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations! Being a father is one of the best feelings in the world
smile.gif
Oh yeah, scaring your daughter's dates is tradition!

it only gets better once they get here...my 2 year old is best thing that's ever happened to me

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Congrats!

Was she planned and do you plan on having more?

It was planned. My wife was actually told by her doctors for most her life, that she wouldn't be able to have kids. We were determined though, so we just hoped and prayed.

She's our miracle baby
laugh.gif

And yeah we want to have more of course. We're just gonna take our time with her and maybe in two or three years try have another one

Congrats op. I can't wait until I start having kids also...but I have to be straight with life and finance first. Hopefully before I reach 30.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

pimp.gif
congrats man, sounds like you'll be a good father.

Thanks man.

To all the dads what should i expect for the first year?

Congrats dude! I have a couple friends and family that have had kids and I've been there to the hospital with them for delivery and labor etc. It never gets old rushing to the hospital at midnight or midday with your friends or family knowing your'e about to witness one of the most beautiful sights on Earth. But anyways, good luck man, can't wait to have kids on my own, I'm only 18 and I don't even have a girlfriend so I have a long way to go.

Had my son in August, It was the single greatest day of my life. Being a dad is so rewarding yet very stressful. A lot of wondering are you being the best you can be or the worries about spoiling the baby too much. I will say this get your rest and try to spend as much time with your lady now, once the baby is born all that goes out the window.

My Baby boy will be here, hopefully, in the next couple of days. Nervous, excited and anxious. Congrats to everybody

Back
Top Bottom