Being at work hung over as hell unappreciation

frown.gif
Went way to hard last night 2 for 1's ftl
indifferent.gif

Tell your manager that you wanna go home sick.
Usually they wouldn't want that liability and they'll let you go.

Me too, I have the dreaded wine headache. Idiot! Oh well the wife and I had a good time having some drinks, a good dinner then played some rockband, haha

lol im tryin to be xtra friendly and play it off and doing deposits with the quickness working at a bank ftl sometimes

Originally Posted by marath0n

losing points w/ the boss isnt worth it
ohwell.gif
most jobs being onBossman's good side is more important than anything else

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

losing points w/ the boss isnt worth it
ohwell.gif
most jobs being on Bossman's good side is more important than anything else
I mean if you're sick, how could you lose points?
Quality of life>Brown nosing the boss.
You only live once, don't waste your day.

done this many times and it's not a nice feeling to come to work with a stack of paperwork on your desk and only to have processed about 3 cases out of astack of 500.

take it easy. drink plenty of water and gatorade if you have.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Done this then had a summer camp to go to...nothing like passing out in the outfield playingkickball[/color]

i've done this a couple of times. it sucks like nothing else.

i passed on 2 free vip tickets to an upscale club last night, so i wouldn't come in to work feeling like +!#*.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Me too, I have the dreaded wine headache. Idiot! Oh well the wife and I had a good time having some drinks, a good dinner then played some rockband, haha
pimp.gif

you must not work for a living.

being hungover is NOT the same as being sick.

I like to drink as much (if not more) than the next guy so I know how OP is feeling, and good to see that he is a responsible adult. As an adult.... you makeyour bed, you lie in it. If youre gonna get completely s-faced on a weeknight you just gotta man up and get through it the next day. If someone worked for meand tried to go home sick cause they were hungover, I would definitely tell em not to come back. I think its just disrespectful as hell. At my gig my bossand I (well not just me, but everyone here) have an understanding. We get paid to be there and do our jobs. What we do outside of work is our own business. Aint no drug testing or BS like that going on. If you want to get crazy everynight and snort lines off a hookers !@% everyday more power to you. Just dontlet it affect your work.

You just gotta pick your battles man. I was in a similar situation as JayADiCt92 last night. My boy is in town from Charlotte on business and asked me tocome out and run up his tab on the company card. As a boozer it is extremely difficult for me to pass up FREE drinks but damn... I just thought about the lasttime I had to get through work hungover as hell and I passed. I gotta save it for tonight.

Ahhh, I remember those days.

Praying for lunchtime so you can pound five cheeseburgers and then take a nap in the car.

I'll get bent on a work night about once a year now, but I just make sure to call in before I get too hammered and leave a message for the boss saying thatI'm sick, I don't think I'll be able to make it in tomorrow, but I'll call and update them in the morning.

Quick phone call at 8:30 sounding like garbage (because, well, I do feel like garbage), and I'm good to go.

Thinking ahead and saving up sick days FTW!

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

you must not work for a living.

being hungover is NOT the same as being sick.

I like to drink as much (if not more) than the next guy so I know how OP is feeling, and good to see that he is a responsible adult. As an adult.... you make your bed, you lie in it. If youre gonna get completely s-faced on a weeknight you just gotta man up and get through it the next day. If someone worked for me and tried to go home sick cause they were hungover, I would definitely tell em not to come back. I think its just disrespectful as hell. At my gig my boss and I (well not just me, but everyone here) have an understanding. We get paid to be there and do our jobs. What we do outside of work is our own business. Aint no drug testing or BS like that going on. If you want to get crazy everynight and snort lines off a hookers !@% everyday more power to you. Just dont let it affect your work.

You just gotta pick your battles man. I was in a similar situation as JayADiCt92 last night. My boy is in town from Charlotte on business and asked me to come out and run up his tab on the company card. As a boozer it is extremely difficult for me to pass up FREE drinks but damn... I just thought about the last time I had to get through work hungover as hell and I passed. I gotta save it for tonight.

lol i gave my self that tough love speech in my head " you had a good time last night now here is where you earn it!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom