Being friends with NTers on Facebook...Comedy.

You belong in the black and latin women thread, a little make up, some good lighting and blow,simply no more!!!!

I got way too many of y'all here on my Book...
grin.gif

And P, it was my brother who got into my Facebook account. I took my laptop to Vegas, and everytime I forget to log off he would change my status and writeayoish stuff. (some of you NTers who are my friends know what I'm talking about
nerd.gif
)I deleted that crap right away. Irresponsibility FTL.

Originally Posted by TD The God

You belong in the black and latin women thread, a little make up, some good lighting and blow, simply no more!!!!

blasphemy i am of the caucasian persuasion

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

grin.gif

And P, it was my brother who got into my Facebook account. I took my laptop to Vegas, and everytime I forget to log off he would change my status and ayoish comments towards Dirty, Meth, JRose, and AirAnt. (please don't ban me) I deleted that crap right away. Irresponsibility FTL.
where was I when your status said all that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

grin.gif

And P, it was my brother who got into my Facebook account. I took my laptop to Vegas, and everytime I forget to log off he would change my status and ayoish comments towards Dirty, Meth, JRose, and AirAnt. (please don't ban me) I deleted that crap right away. Irresponsibility FTL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude was trying to get me some lulz. When I took a shower or try to get something to eat in the kitchen at my uncle's house, my brother tellsme "check your Facebook real quick". This was an indication that I forgot to log off. I just logged in, see the red notification bubble on thebottom right, and I recognized some NTers commented on my status. When I clicked on my profile I noticed it, and said FUUUUU..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i have a few NT'ers on my FB
nerd.gif

Edit: Add Me 2!!!

Jayde Smoov...even though i have 60+ NT'ers as FB friends...I dont even have that many on NT lol

I got a few older heads (pause)...they usually keep it 100 although MyTSharp linked his Twitter to FB and is every other story on my news feed
smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude was trying to get me some lulz. When I took a shower or try to get something to eat in the kitchen at my uncle's house, my brother tells me "check your Facebook real quick". This was an indication that I forgot to log off. I just logged in, see the red notification bubble on the bottom right, and I recognized some NTers commented on my status. When I clicked on my profile I noticed it, and said FUUUUU..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

YO!

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hell yeah. Where was I?
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i have about 30.. because i put ya'll on privacy lists
laugh.gif
that's how i know

Not me...
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

OP didn't you say you were gonna leave and never come back like a year ago because NT made your life hell? Nobody would have missed you....

I remember that!
roll.gif

NTers never forget anything.

Back
Top Bottom