Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1680234462983.png
this will keep you warm in the coldest of nights op :pimp:
aww heo nah .. nothing worse than a homeless wyno ..

marikomorose marikomorose I’ll say this.

Be careful on playing this game you’re playing.

I don’t think you really understand how disrespectful it is to be homeless for fun.

It’s really people out here who would literally kill to be in your position of privilege.

Don’t mock it.
not just that but you dealing with killas, rapist, an all that. Here in cali they released a ton of 3 strike lifers and they ain’t got nowhere to go.

wass good OP. Good to see your up on SNAP.

It’s crazy because i been seeing alotta young homeless cats with fresh kicks lately lol

Seems hella convenient that OP Would not start this endeavor @ the beginning of winter but in da spring time ..... maybe a better time to flex da Preme on folk

trading-places-eddie-murphy.gif

Thread lowkey reminds me of the Yankees GM who sleeps outside once a year for awareness then hops back in his mansion.

Theres an amazing nyc rapper who does this. Homeboy sandman.

Puts out projects here and there plus shows but sleeps on ppl couches. He may have some recent stability and has a crib.

But he was pretty well known for spending yrs jumping from couch to couch.

not just that but you dealing with killas, rapist, an all that. Here in cali they released a ton of 3 strike lifers and they ain’t got nowhere to go.

He won’t have to deal with it for long considering he’s not homeless but wants to act like he is

Like someone else said “alt-homeless”

Folks that really have nothing to lose.
i be telling these youngsters to eat right (SNAP) and learn grappling. You could be laying in someone’s spot not knowing and they’ll attack you on site.
He won’t have to deal with it for long considering he’s not homeless but wants to act like he is

Like someone else said “alt-homeless”
to keep it 100, he is homeless. Only time will tell if it’s chronic. if he is, he’ll qualify for housing and pay 1$ a month for rent

i be telling these youngsters to eat right (SNAP) and learn grappling. You could be laying in someone’s spot not knowing and they’ll attack you on site.

to keep it 100, he is homeless. Only time will tell if it’s chronic. if he is, he’ll qualify for housing and pay 1$ a month for rent

“Homeless” but travels on trips and sleeps on the streets wearing Jordan’s and Patagonia while browsing NT on his phone.

I can’t with yall man :lol:

“Homeless” but travels on trips and sleeps on the streets wearing Jordan’s and Patagonia while browsing NT on his phone.

I can’t with yall man :lol:
who cares what a homeless person wears. I bet OP smells like hot garbage though.

you know u can drive a 2020 model car, work FT and still be homeless. Struggle is real

yeah you can't sleep outside and not smell bad
that’s how i can tell if a persons homeless. After working hella years in homeless programs you get accustomed to a specific stench. You get used to it but it’s intolerable at first sniff

he seems like a cool dude. honest too! nice choice of tunes as well

Plenty of dudes with serious issues who are good peoples and/or have good artistic taste lol.

Not saying he has serious issues, but his interactions over the years have definitely made me wonder at times.

Might just be his eccentricity and need for attention coming off a little different through the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom