Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a licensed psychiatrist?

I have read my fair share of books and taken exams on the topic.

Im not giving him an official diagnosis. Hence using the word suggest. His actual therapist is going to have to take the entire clinical picture into consideration before putting pen to his chart.

i can't help but think that you smoke too much weed
seems like what may help or what's missing is a sense of purpose or direction

what do you want to do?

i can't help but think that you smoke too much weed
seems like what may help or what's missing is a sense of purpose or direction

what do you want to do?
I guess be music artist (best rapper) with influence in the fashion industry. However, I’m waiting on someone because I don’t want to be famous alone. I’d rather keep doing this with more money with her.

I guess be music artist (best rapper) with influence in the fashion industry. However, I’m waiting on someone because I don’t want to be famous alone. I’d rather keep doing this with more money with her.
you are waiting on a hypothetical woman or someone specific?
i don't understand how that even matters with what you want to do.

Be honest, are you putting yourself in that position to meet your future reality?

So. I’m still homeless. Homeless doesn’t mean broke it just means “I’m homeless”.

You keep mentioning not being broke and having money; however, you also mention going to sleep outdoors in random places and getting into fights.

Do you have enough money to travel (fly around the world and pay to stay at hotels/resorts for extended periods), or do you moreso have money to eat wingstop-type meals daily and thrift?

Your original post doesn’t make it seem like you have the means to travel around the world and stay at hotels/resorts. If you do, then being technically homeless isn’t a big deal and is really a meaningless designation. Also, if you have the means to do that and are choosing to sleep outdoors, then I think it makes sense for people who care about you to be concerned. You disagree?

So. I’m still homeless. Homeless doesn’t mean broke it just means “I’m homeless”.

You’re right fam you are homeless. Make sure to put it on your Twitter bio and Facebook page so that the world outside of NikeTalk knows you are choosing to be “homeless”

you are waiting on a hypothetical woman or someone specific?
i don't understand how that even matters with what you want to do.
Someone specific.
Be honest, are you putting yourself in that position to meet your future reality?
Yes, yes I am. It’s about enjoying my freedom. Not really any long term social interacting rn. Just need to be by myself and or with my significant other.
You keep mentioning not being broke and having money; however, you also mention going to sleep outdoors in random places and getting into fights.

Do you have enough money to travel (fly around the world and pay to stay at hotels/resorts for extended periods), or do you moreso have money to eat wingstop-type meals daily and thrift?

Your original post doesn’t make it seem like you have the means to travel around the world and stay at hotels/resorts. If you do, then being technically homeless isn’t a big deal and is really a meaningless designation. Also, if you have the means to do that and are choosing to sleep outdoors, then I think it makes sense for people who care about you to be concerned. You disagree?
I just don’t have passport. I’d go to New York, but it ain’t fun being homeless n freezing. I’m cheap, so that’s why I be living outside.

Not tryna crush your dreams but you gotta be realistic.

An oversaturated market with low barrier of entry means the odds are stacked against you.

He cant be any worse than a lot of these soundcloud rappers. Lets hear this MFer spit.

Yo straight up if you don't like staying in one place for long just go and get a CDL and do long haul trucking.

Might as well get paid while you figure out what you want to do in life.

1680234462983.png
this will keep you warm in the coldest of nights op :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom