more division
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This type of thought can only be created by weak minds. Look past your skin color/shade and think about something more intelligent.

It's 2011 and folks still think they special because of the color of their skin. Might as well post how your oppressor made you feel special because he let you in the house.

sick.gif
  I remember that thread.

Sad that this seperation even occurs in the motherland with little to no mixing of the white/arab race. I.E. Ethipioans and other east africans claiming not to be black, lightskin Africans callin dark skin Africans *%$$@!+.

Shoutout to my man AZwildcats holding it down for the Sudanese that understand that they are black.

In my ethnic group there are folks that are lightskin to point of being transparent, but to ask if they were mixed would only lead to lulz.

Originally Posted by Put em up

snicker bar color bruh... and F yo thread homie, on the hood.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

It's 2011 and folks still think they special because of the color of their skin. Might as well post how your oppressor made you feel special because he let you in the house.

All praises due

pimp.gif
shouts to all my fellow tar colored brothers checkin in
pimp.gif

op you really thought this was a good idea?  

the white man just laughing at yall dumb @!%+@#
30t6p3b.gif

Some of you take things too serious, lighten up you guys....

(Pun Intended)

Before you try to cut , its an antique its been in my family for over a 100 years...

my grandmother had it in the DR and it went from NY to texas.

Its worth more than ya sneaker collection.

Perks?

Cops think your white?
Im brown.... does that count. I havent gotten any hook ups for it tho

how does it work? Do you live outside of the U.S?

so many questions

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yeah so my Mom is Latina and my Dad is Black, so all that led to me being light-skinned. It's not all it's cracked up to be,  but hey, it has its perks.  All other light-skinned heads should feel free to stop in. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
My moms is Panamanian and my dad is black too, how old are you? you tryina xerox my life b???
laugh.gif

you're trippin about being light skinned not all it's cracked up to be. I'm one of like 3 light skins in my group of friends and I always get noticed first *feelsgoodman*

attract the white girls and the black girls and everything in between
smokin.gif

back in style
pimp.gif

never back in style eddie, we just always been in style. Shout outs to all the dark brothas who don't need to tan though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Before you try to cut , its an antique its been in my family for over a 100 years...

my grandmother had it in the DR and it went from NY to texas.

Its worth more than ya sneaker collection.

to you that is
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

No appreciation from me, I had to go to the beach twice a week this summer to get the color I wanted after all that spf50 I was putting on
laugh.gif

Only real perk I've gotten so far is a chick who told me the reason a lot of girls do nasty stuff with me almost immediately is because of my hygiene and I'm light skinned. She then said she can't imagine licking a dark skinned dudes butt but she'd try it with me. Go figure...

The only two cons I can think of are a few girls who told me they didn't think my junk would be big because I'm light skinned and dudes be sometimes thinking I'm soft because I'm light skinned and occasionally dress nice (Kangol, shades, button down, fresh, non-baggy jeans [not skinny], and dress shoes). My one dude said I make our group look sweet cause I look soft for dressing nice and being yellow...

Back
Top Bottom