BEING LOST IN CLASS UNAPPRECIATION

i've felt like this many, many times.
frown.gif

Yeah that sucks. I find myself in that situations at the beginning of the year usually. Or the next class after we were supposed to read the 5 chapters in the book.

i remember being lost in algebra 2 back in highschool for a few weeks
laugh.gif

eventually had to drop that class. dude kept callin on me for some reason, and i was useless in group projects

this happens ALL THE TIME for me in math class
smh.gif

AND english since my teacher is mad boring...i look at my classmate and im like "what did she say she wants us to do?"
partner: "i dont know i wasn't paying attn either"
laugh.gif

I thought I could sit in the front of calculus class to help me focus except now everyone sitting around me dropped the course and I can't drop it
mad.gif
now I'm the only one in the front and the teacher always asks me the question first and I never know any of the answers
indifferent.gif

maybe yall just stupid

jk, been there, always will be there. Form study groups...sometimes students teach stuff better than teachers

Been there. I got a clueless facial expression because I don't know what the teacher is talking about. Try studying with someone else in your class. It will help you a lot.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea, I did that on purpose, but thanks for pointing it out.
for doing it "on purpose" and in turn expecting someone to point it out, your reply wasn't nearly witty enough.  disappointed.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

maybe yall just stupid

jk, been there, always will be there. Form study groups...sometimes students teach stuff better than teachers
I study alone but I do practice problems with someone else.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea, I did that on purpose, but thanks for pointing it out.
for doing it "on purpose" and in turn expecting someone to point it out, your reply wasn't nearly witty enough.  disappointed.

I was being sarcastic with the "thanks for pointing it out"....I just felt like using the word "nsync". Go away.

I know I'm not the only one that gets up and walks to the bathroom to avoid being asked questions.

Back
Top Bottom