BEING LOST IN CLASS UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
laugh.gif
I got tricked into going to neuro  lab today, and it made me realize how much I don't know. The professor asks questions and the whole class answers nsync and I'm looking like

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Better start reading man, or find a friend in class quick

All I do is read, I just haven't been following the class schedule much. I've been ignoring neuro for the time being....I'l catch up today but this was an eye-opener.

when the professor calls on you to answer a question & you sit there w a dumbfounded look on your face... the WORST
smh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Don't you just love when you score top 6 in class?

pimp.gif
got my confidence feeling good. A's baby
Overachievers aren't welcome here. Go away.

man add me to this bro.....my whole life c's and now in my senior year things are even more difficult and im even more lost

Calc II ftl. studied all night for a midterm and barely knew how to do the first page

in calculus based stats class i'm lost 95% of the time while learning to find the 95% confidence interval... no pun intended
i'm always playing catch up SMH

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

when the professor calls on you to answer a question & you sit there w a dumbfounded look on your face... the WORST
smh.gif

i hate that feeling

Well I been dodging bullets all year and doing really well....hopefully this is just another obstacle. The next exam we have coming up is supposed to be OD.

STATS first semester
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
God I hated that class. Everytime I felt like a 4 year old lost at the mall
smh.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The professor asks questions and the whole class answers nsync
the answer to every question is "nsync" ??

n-sync.jpg

Yea, I did that on purpose, but thanks for pointing it out.

Dont you hate it when you prefer yourself well for a test, and when that day comes your looking at the test with a blank facial expression.

I suck at math, so no matter how much I study it never sticks.
Unless we talking money.

Originally Posted by SC415

Dont you hate it when you prefer yourself well for a test, and when that day comes your looking at the test with a blank facial expression.

I suck at math, so no matter how much I study it never sticks.
Unless we talking money.

Or when you look at a question so difficult that you just bust out laughing mid-exam.

^^ lol. I've done that like @#@..I never thought this was going to be asked.

The worst is when the teacher is explaining something difficult and the infectious "OHHH!!" starts going around... and you're the immune one
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The worst is when the teacher is explaining something difficult and the infectious "OHHH!!" starts going around... and you're the immune one
smh.gif

I know the feeling very well
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You made this same thread a week ago, OP.

Not a week ago, I made a class getting harder unappreciation I think. I got an A on that exam tho (Kanye shrug).

Back
Top Bottom