Being sleepy at work +Unappreciation+

I almost lost my job because of it a few jobs ago. It has as much to do IMO with staring at a computer screen as actually being sleepy. It just bothers myeyes, I've tried everything too. I put one of those dimmer screens on it, got the most uncomfortable chair I can find, I even tried holding my cell phonein my hand all the time that way if I start to doze I'll drop the phone and thus wake up. But nope, I can just fall asleep while holding my phone in myhand now. I been looking into getting a sleep study done probably next week, since both of my parents have sleep apnea.

I fall asleep in English all the time
that class is just so boring
I try to stay awake sometimes because the teacher is talking about something important, but i just can't do it.

I doze off during meetings and my co-workers laugh at me because I try so hard to stay awake but I can't for the life of me but when I doze off for 5minutes then i'll be wide awake...weird.

^
laugh.gif

i hated being tired at my internship last year, torture.

Me all the time

Going to work then the gym/playing ball is catching up to me

Plus on the weekends I stay up when I should be catching up on sleep

Thinking you got the day off then staying up late the night before and get a call in the morning saying we need you to come in.
smh.gif

falling asleep while driving is even worse...especially when you can't snap out of it no matter what you do

Back
Top Bottom