BELLEVUE NTERS???

bellevue is 80% without power...and won't be for the next 2 days, apparently (on komo 1000). who else is in bellevue? i'm staying over at a friend's house in lynnwood in the meantime. some of my other friends are pretty hardcore, reading and stuff by candlelight.

just a couple hours ago, i heated some water over the fireplace to get hot water for my cup o'noodles.GHETTO :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^wow. u must live near me. i got my power on around 9am as well. where you at? tamo?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

yamakazi18- I live in between crossroads and lake hills area. Now i can lace up my fire red and burgundy v's in some light and heat.

ahh, nice. i live in tamoshanter by interlake. you go to interlake?

^r u a sammamish hs'er? screw you guys. IHS '04 baby!

BiggerBiziness-Whats good? My real name is Sida but everybody that knows me calls me "MURDER". I live up the street from you on 1st St. and 164th. Yeah i rep SAMMAMISH cuz thats where i graduated from. Class of 95'. Holla.

is peter the white kid that's kinda short? 04? demarco sounds familiar as well...03?

i remember when u guys threw pumpkins or something on our field one year...weak! haha.

and yea i still live by interlake, i go to uw though, buses are my friends. lol.

Back
Top Bottom