BEN BALLA Q & A Offcial Thread

superbness

Banned
biggrin.gif

Since cats was asking all kind of questions in the other tread messing it up, why don't we make a official thread to ask him questions in.. ActuallyI'm, kind of curious as how he got a start in celebrity world and jewels

I thought he was all ducktales?

what happened to you and your "manager" laughin at him lol...

Originally Posted by superbness

biggrin.gif

Since cats was asking all kind of questions in the other tread messing it up, why don't we make a official thread to ask him questions in.. Actually I'm, kind of curious as how he got a start in ceebreity world and jewels

2b8fsz.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

biggrin.gif

Since cats was asking all kind of questions in the other tread messing it up, why don't we make a official thread to ask him questions in.. Actually I'm, kind of curious as how he got a start in ceebreity world and jewels

2b8fsz.jpg

sons spelling is atrocious

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Exactly .

Too many _'s are shady ...

Lock this BTW .

Does he know Rick Ross?
Does he know Plies?
Can he ball?
How many celebs does he know are on NT?
Would he give me a free grill?
Does he know that other Asian jeweler that hangs out with Paul Wall?
Would he win in a fight with Jacob The Jeweler?
He is a goon?
What's a goon to a goblin?
What happened to Wayne?
Has he ever chilled with Cam and Juelz?
What's his favorite food?
Is he YNS?
Pics?
What car does he drive?
Is his name really Ben?

biggrin.gif

shinobi.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Well I did but I admit now he is not, but he is human and some of the stuff may be exaggerated our some lies added, but for the most part noDucktales..

Im in my way to the top and being a celebrity so I can learn a few things from this cat.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

biggrin.gif

2b8fsz.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom