Ben Baller at TRUE today.

seen him today. all i seen was just a crowd of people taking pics. all i can say is BALLLLLLLLLIN!

anyone take pics. too bad i didnt have my digi cam.

wanted sz 8-8.5:
unkles.
bisons.
calis.
3m cocoas.

Was he with CLsmooth71?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

hardy har har, MR HELLA FANCY DUDE

but actually, i did so happen to roll by True this afternoon for the first time in like a year on my way down to that wild goosechase of a Back to School sale at First Step you tricked me into going to. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
ing to pick up. when his reality show finally hits........aye carumba. i'm just glad i held on to them "NDS" LA AF1's i got off ol pumpkinhead way back when. i could never bring myself to wear em more than a couple times cuz i don't dig used kicks. i'm just waiting for some fool to offer me his first born or not so little sister for em. they should still have that kim chee smell they came with too, so that's gotta be worth an extra few bucks. :lol:
laugh.gif

and, now............THANKS A FREAKIN LOT FOR NOTHING, HANDSOME!? FIRST STEP didn't have jack worth getting (unless you're a ****** or GIANT) :frown:
frown.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^if someone was lucky enough to get ben, they would have made off with A LOT! you could even melt the gold down and take the diamonds out and still come up fat. and when i mean fat, i mean fat! that dude got jewels!

:lol:
laugh.gif
I didn't know the "usual" NT'r would be dippin around with security guards. Much respect to dude tho, he's making cake.

paparazzi and kids taking pics of him? is he that serious?

props to what he's accomplished but this e-fame is ridiculous.

lol.......i was kidding about the paparazzi, but i did overhear them dudes chopping it up about ben for a good while as i browsed through the racks. from what other dudes are saying in here, sounds like buncha heads were going snap happy for real when he was there tho. apparently, he had his camera crew filming for his reality show at various spots around the city, incl the 9er game too. since CHEN dude is mia...maybe he worked his way into a cameo. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

6gkjqjt.gif
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Babineaux - Boley - Brooking - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn
Hall - Harrington - Horn - Jackson Jenkins - Milloy - Mughelli - Norwood - Sanders - Williams - White

^Lol apparently quite a few people do, he's a cool guy doing big things.

Quote:
if someone was lucky enough to get ben, they would have made off with A LOT!
Life is hard, but so am I​

you too can be rich. get off the next mans sac you sac chasers.
STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT. just add 577 more to my post count.....

ben baller is a celeb? i thought he was just a rich NTer...what is he famous for?
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

lol@ this whole post. crazy...
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

i wonder if theyll show him goin on NT on the reality show
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .​
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

Back
Top Bottom