Ben Baller sighting? *Pic

laugh.gif

i wish i was ben baller i dont care what no1 says. the more success u get the more hate follows.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by marath0n

OP, what swap meet is that?

Edit: Looks like Slauson, am I right?

yea it looks like the Slauson swapmeet

Yeah cuz doesn't Slauson have the green floors?
Ben, what u coppin in the swap meet?

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

akajaedeuce wrote:
laugh.gif

why are you guys going so hard at her??

i can only imagine what some of you would do if you saw him
laugh.gif
Exactly, I'd probably do something similar and I've been on NT for 5 years. It's what happens when you see someone famous, I dunno why everyone's stonefacing. You know if you saw this dude come around your way with someone notable, you'd probably be like
eek.gif

Negative homie .. I dont go no groupie status and I seen famous people all over the world (actors-singers-presidents) and I just walk on by or sayhello if we cross path or eyes - the only people that I had to stop and say please please let me take a picture was the Doctor that deliver my daughter and hiscrew - that meant something to me .. people that are hyped by these people are just pathetic IMO .. I have my problems I have my family I have to make endsmeet do you think these people care about that? So why should I care about them? Truth be told I didn't know who BenBaller was till I came in NT ... tomany damn groupies ridding his D .. get off it word to Big Pun!

Originally Posted by cronicmole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude tagged the pic like Ben is his girlfriend

indifferent.gif

OP is a girl.

We'll wait for Ben to confirm this, if it was a boy or girl snapping pics of him with a huge Canon while he was trying to buy undershirts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude tagged the pic like Ben is his girlfriend

indifferent.gif

OP is a girl.

We'll wait for Ben to confirm this, if it was a boy or girl snapping pics of him with a huge Canon while he was trying to buy undershirts
Generally, people that have "Chic" in their name tend to be female. Just a rule of thumb

Back
Top Bottom