Ben Baller Speaks On Making Jewelry For Fabolous, MJ & More

This Cavi guy the same one who interviewed Skull Candy about the new Hov headphones?

Over-animated to say the least....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Don't you know we don't like Ben Baller around these parts
indifferent.gif

Hate all you want, but in reality, Ben is doing it. I'm not on his sack either. For as much hate as this guy gets, I don't really see him clownin people on here. Dude is very successful.

indifferent.gif

What?? 
indifferent.gif
. Whats the reason? I met Ben and hes a down to earth guy..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

This Cavi guy the same one who interviewed Skull Candy about the new Hov headphones?

Over-animated to say the least....
laugh.gif

Over-animated 
laugh.gif

I've always wondered with NT hates on Ben.

Also, I hate how those iced out G-Shocks look 
sick.gif

So you guys mean to tell me everybody on NT loves Ben again? I must not have gotten the memo
indifferent.gif

I think its cause there hasnt been a huge thread decicated to his girl problems in a minute.
once sasha blows a hobo and sells it to wshh, things will return to normal.  

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Does he still post on NT?
Every now and than.

Why the hate though? If you chill w/ son you'll find out he's cool peoples. Humble too.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Does he still post on NT?
Every now and than.

Why the hate though? If you chill w/ son you'll find out he's cool peoples. Humble too.

dude is cool peoples in my book for setting up all those summits and doing all those giveaways at the games as well.  never understood the hate he got on here but then some on nt decide to hate on people on the board who are doing something successful.  wale comes to mind as someone else this applys too.

Originally Posted by bonde111

indifferent.gif

Hate all you want, but in reality, Ben is doing it. I'm not on his sack either. For as much hate as this guy gets, I don't really see him clownin people on here. Dude is very successful.

And real life is all that matters

saw this cat @ the beverly center a couple days after that thing blew up in his face, I told him "NT" he looked @ me with a confused face
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom