Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRose5 was the mod who ended up being super racist and whatnot, abused his power while doing ban able stuff and lost it all.

I use to wear LRG as a teen and Never really knew he had ties into that. I thought he was just another jeweler

An 8 Page thread about a ***** who aint been here in years...
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew he wasn't coming back after that thread about his fiance. Some of yall went OD in there.
hes actually been on here.

i specifically remember him complaining how the site has changed and how he couldn't even log on to his account.

he actually used this dudes account who made this podcast.

this podcast was wack and this "host" didn't even question ish.

he was just amazed to have been interviewing ben over the phone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think the last thing Ben did before he left was host a summit down here, IIRC. Was pretty cool.

Last edited:
i think the mod ya'll talking about that got stripped of his privileges is blondesoccerplayer

I know Holden wasn't the one who got caught up, but was it really bsp?

He was a mod for like a day (not really but some crazy short amount of time) If I remember correctly something happened with NT and his job, did some idiot on here call his boss or something and got him in trouble? BSP quit NT asap.

Last edited:
I remember setting up ************* for GA after the original got shut down.. It was all downhill from there

edit: Still censored? hood talk . org ...

Last edited:
omg! 8 pages 250 replies full of baller surplees. no wonder he got his fame from here.

mention ben and the thirst come out of nt

I'm saying.

Looking like Cobra Kai on Halloween night. :smh:

And y'all need to Stop believing that just because a dude stands next to a car in a pic, that he owns it. Not saying that he's lying, but dude has been exposed for plenty of lies throughout the years. Whether or not he's on GSC's level is debatable, but it is still very possible.

exactly. i remember i exposed him like i did gold st capital but too many slurpees overruled me.

he posted money with same serial number. Rented cars posing like it was his, photoshop pics and more but whatever

this forum should be called NT Believes

Regarding a few posts back, if anything Ben has had his share of slurpers or dudes who wear the cape for him over the years on here but at the same time he's had dudes who just don't like him for whatever reason as well and as seen in some of the recent Ninjahood threads, and threads when wale used to post on here. dudes say some bold things behind a computer screen thats beyond your usual joking around and clowning with no real ill will. The Sasha singleton thread had some wild stuff in it.

He probably did exaggerate on some of the stuff he's bragged about or talked about on here in the past but he's not the first person or the last person to brag so that's whatever to me.

He seemed like a cool dude from all the past summits I seem him at though.

BHS :smokin
goldenarmz was my idol
flame wars had me scared to post on HT

"Strictly for live men, not for freshmen" :lol:

Blame Superbness snitching to the site host for the latter.

Bruh[emoji]10071[/emoji]️ I still owe that man a fade for doing that smh

As for NikeTalk "using" Ben... I didn't see the original comments and I don't really care to.  I don't care if he's on youtube regaling people with stories about how he, Jay Z, and Leonardo DiCaprio traveled into Nelson C's dreams in 1999 and gave him the idea for NikeTalk.  I trust everyone to know better than to take that seriously.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like a certain fight organization is due for a resurgence...
Nope.

The tupac / faith Evans story was the greatest myth buster style dirty ever!!!..

Only a few actually got to view that info tho...

Classic.

Can't believe I've been on NT since '04...

Last edited:
How is that using him? I went to a few of those summits, we paid our own tickets though, son threw in some LRG **** for free. I mean, he did get our name on the board, that was dope, don't know if he paid for that or how much,

:nthat:

Everybody has this negative thought(s) about dude, of course some of this stuff he says is out there, fables, and what not, but he's been cool as hell to me. Always been stand up whenever I see him, even got me into a few clubs too :lol:.

I take what he says with a grain of salt, but he does hustle hard, gotta give credit on that. He's always hustlin for that green :smokin

well said

ben baller is like a korean camron to me

maybe thats why i think he sucha cool guy

Last edited:
How is that using him? I went to a few of those summits, we paid our own tickets though, son threw in some LRG **** for free. I mean, he did get our name on the board, that was dope, don't know if he paid for that or how much,

:nthat:

Everybody has this negative thought(s) about dude, of course some of this stuff he says is out there, fables, and what not, but he's been cool as hell to me. Always been stand up whenever I see him, even got me into a few clubs too :lol:.

I take what he says with a grain of salt, but he does hustle hard, gotta give credit on that. He's always hustlin for that green :smokin

well said

ben baller is like a korean camron to me

maybe thats why i think he sucha cool guy

Korean Camron :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom